Software that we can used to control laptop charging for HP.

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
Hello everyone. I was thinking is their any software which we can get to control the charging when laptop is plugged in ? Reason I am asking is that my HP laptop battery is dead and i think it is because j have my laptop mostly plug in to power source.

I wonder how to laptop in showrooms don't get this battery problem. Like I know that dell have some software that can controll the auto charging. From 50% to 100%

Is their a solution ?

Hello everyone. I was thinking is their any software which we can get to control the charging when laptop is plugged in ? Reason I am asking is that my HP laptop battery is dead and i think it is because j have my laptop mostly plug in to power source.

I wonder how to laptop in showrooms don't get this battery problem. Like I know that dell have some software that can controll the auto charging. From 50% to 100%

Is their a solution ?
There are several tools available online but when they say that after 90% or so the charging slows down and it takes quite some time to reach 100% levels and thereafter the charging process is shutoff. But still tiny amount of current flows inside your laptop/phones as its logical because the power is running from mains to your charger then to your connected devices.

Now coming to the query of showrooms, they wont sell you the display piece as most of them are already damaged by customer manhandling in rigorous manner nor you are suppose to buy any such display pieces seen if there is product scarcity. Reason is you really never know what more issues you will run into once you get possession and thereafter it is not guaranteed if that particular part is covered within the warranty framework.

The tools will only create an alert or alarm to signal that the laptop has attained a certain charging level and it is YOU to disconnect the charger Manually to prolong the battery/device life.

Actually, that feature is mainly on business laptops. Have seen it earlier.

As for damage due to keeping it charged, I dont think thats really an issue nowadays.

I am trying to see if I can get my hands on Dell software and if it will work for other brands also or not [emoji28]

Back