Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Unused
Not much to describe apart from the fact that the remote is from an older Fire TV (without volume and power control) as the new one has issues, but it can be paired just fine.

I have the outer package with all the other accessories.

Really have no idea when it was purchased as it was not from my Amazon account, though it is likely to be well over a year old.

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 352
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    429.1 KB · Views: 356
  • Home.jpg
    Home.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Still no definitive response from anyone, so open for all. Price-wise, I think I have already priced it aggressively at 60% of a new one, so the max I can do is split or bear the shipping costs, depending on what makes you feel better. Please don't initiate a conversation with an intent to bargain.

Looking to close the deal. Several people have gotten in touch but for some reason no one sees it through beyond the initial contact. Will ship it to the first person making the payment.

Last edited:
Checking for potential buyers. Unfortunately, those who agreed on the price previously are now again trying to renegotiate a lower price because of the bumps, which is a bit disingenuous. Hence, request to get in touch with me in case you are genuinely interested at the stated price of 2400 incl. shipping.

Update: Found the HDMI extender tucked away in the box of a different product, so will include that as well.

Last edited:
Ready to go with 2k+split shipping for the Stick. Have interest in the remote, but will take that up if the Stick is taken up without the remote. Let me know today, so that I can set up the shipping. Usually find it difficult to get time during the week days.
Post automatically merged:

Have interest at lower price but will prefer to go with the stated price - 2000 without remote and 2400 otherwise. Shipping included.

Last edited:
Ready to go with 2k+split shipping for the Stick. Have interest in the remote, but will take that up if the Stick is taken up without the remote. Let me know today, so that I can set up the shipping. Usually find it difficult to get time during the week days.
Post automatically merged:

Have interest at lower price but will prefer to go with the stated price - 2000 without remote and 2400 otherwise. Shipping included.
Hi plz check pm. Thanks

Transferred..... ₹2000 and remaining ₹400 i will transfer tonight.... ship it tomorrow. Thanks. Transaction reciept shared....

Received full payment. Unfortunately it seems Delhivery stopped pick-up for individuals some time this week. So will be sending it tomorrow morning by visiting the office of an alternate courier.

Received full payment. Unfortunately it seems Delhivery stopped pick-up for individuals some time this week. So will be sending it tomorrow morning by visiting the office of an alternate courier.
Ok no issue.....Ship it when you feel comfortable..... ([emoji29]COVID-19)

Shipped it today using Speed Post, so should receive it within 4-5 days as per their timeline. Delhivery customer care is saying that their site update is due to technical issues, so may be they will restore individual pick-up option in the future.

Shipped it today using Speed Post, so should receive it within 4-5 days as per their timeline. Delhivery customer care is saying that their site update is due to technical issues, so may be they will restore individual pick-up option in the future.
Ok thank you...

Had the same issue with delhivery. Were you able to schedule a pickup with Speed post?

Back