FS: Power Cooling and Modding [SOLD]COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO (PUSH-PULL CONFIGURATION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imtiaz786

Disciple
Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Plus Cooler Master 120 mm Sickle flow fan...(In Push-Pull Configuration)
Expected Price: Rs.2000 ( Non Nego )
Source and Time of Purchase: Can't Remember but atleast a year back...
Reason for Sale: Lying Unused
RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd
Product Condition: Very Good
Purchase Invoice Available: No
Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No.
Accessories Included: Accessories..(Both Intel & AMD)
Product Location: Guwahati
Preferred Courier: Which is near my home 4km radius
Shipping Charges: Free
Payment Options: NEFT, Cash Transfer(buyer paid transaction fees)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
HPIM3177.jpg
HPIM3178.jpg
HPIM3179.jpg
HPIM3180.jpg
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Microsoft Wireless 800 Keyboard-Mouse Combo
Expected Price: Sold to @4nd3r50n (Item shipped & tracking ID shared)
Source and Time of Purchase: Can't Remember but atleast a year back...
Reason for Sale: Lying Unused
RMA/Servicing history: RMA'd and got a new and not used SEAL PACK
Product Condition: Very Good
Purchase Invoice Available: No
Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No.
Accessories Included: Everything than Came....
Product Location: Guwahati
Preferred Courier: Which is near my home 4km radius
Shipping Charges: Free
Payment Options: NEFT, Cash Transfer(buyer paid transaction fees)

New.jpg

HPIM3187 (converted).jpg

NEW THINGS COMING UP WATCH OUT

NOTES:-
Pls do not crap the thread, if you have any queries feel free to ask any via pm..
No Holding. Who ever makes payment first gets it
Ridiculous off topic questions and offers will be ignored and notified to the mods.
If anyone has any queries related to anything take PM route or else will be reported.
No off topic post will be allowed if anyone post it will be be reported or notified to the mods.
If u have any suggestions such as "Dude, there is another guy selling the same thing for XXXX amount, u should lower ur price" ,
Please send me a PM , i will reconsider the price. Of course u can post it on this thread and make it stay on the top, but i'd still rather prefer the PM route.
In case of any damages coz of transit Buyer has to pay return Shipping charges himself.
He will have to bear the shipping charges again if he wants me to ship the product if it can be fixed , else ill refund the money for the product
(excluding shipping charges). In any case, i will give the best possible Packaging to avoid such a scenario.
If buyer pay "Cash Deposit" than he/she have to pay Cash Deposit Transaction Fees too..

Price is based on current market prices as well as the condition of the Cooler Master HYPER 212 EVO (PUSH-PULL Config...) & Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800 which is superb.
Please Do not ask me for a 'best price'. This is the best price according to me. U can drop in ur offer. I will consider it.

Last edited:
Can you put some pics of the keyboard you are selling and not just the box? And please put the nameplate (name and date in a paper) for it.

I will delete this thread if I dont see the pics in couple of hrs

Can you put some pics of the keyboard you are selling and not just the box? And please put the nameplate (name and date in a paper) for it.

I will delete this thread if I dont see the pics in couple of hrs

Microsoft Wireless 800 Keyboard-Mouse Combo Sold and Payment recieved from @4nd3r50n 2 hours ago and item shipped immediately & tracking id shared too...
@rakesh_ic Item shipped already so can't take pics now....And it was seal packed so i took pics of the box only but unfortunately it has to be opened in courier service because there were two batteries inside for which i have to open the whole packing and took out the two batteries and again pack and ship phew....!!! (courier companies dont allow batteries to be shipped)And dont worry i have told the seller that if he doesn't like it & don't find it as new he can return it & i will refund but he has to bear the shipping charges....And i gave the buyer these conditions, buyers didn't ask as i have the confidence in my product and i have insured the shipping from my side for free too:):):)

Microsoft Wireless 800 Keyboard-Mouse Combo Sold and Payment recieved from @4nd3r50n 2 hours ago and item shipped immediately & tracking id shared too...
@rakesh_ic Item shipped already so can't take pics now....And it was seal packed so i took pics of the box only but unfortunately it has to be opened in courier service because there were two batteries inside for which i have to open the whole packing and took out the two batteries and again pack and ship phew....!!! (courier companies dont allow batteries to be shipped)And dont worry i have told the seller that if he doesn't like it & don't find it as new he can return it & i will refund but he has to bear the shipping charges....And i gave the buyer these conditions, buyers didn't ask as i have the confidence in my product and i have insured the shipping from my side for free too:):):)
Which stupid courier is this? I shipped my 10400mah powerbank recently. They didn't even open the box. You might have done via dtdc. They are looters

Which stupid courier is this? I shipped my 10400mah powerbank recently. They didn't even open the box. You might have done via dtdc. They are looters
It was flyking Courier & i know they are cheap so i insured the consignment & i have shipped through them on many occasions and its always delivered within 4-5 days...
And didn't ship by DTDC because the weight of the parcel is 1kg but due to its length being long they were charging for 2kg (volume metric) which would have come down to Rs.430/-(excluding service charge) so i opted for Flyking Courier...
Dont want to create a scene for 2 AA batteries so took out.....Anyways its shipped now so no point discussing....
Anyways bump for HYPER 212 EVO with free 120MM CM Sickle flow LED Fan for Rs.2000/- shipped....

It was flyking Courier & i know they are cheap so i insured the consignment & i have shipped through them on many occasions and its always delivered within 4-5 days...
And didn't ship by DTDC because the weight of the parcel is 1kg but due to its length being long they were charging for 2kg (volume metric) which would have come down to Rs.430/-(excluding service charge) so i opted for Flyking Courier...
Dont want to create a scene for 2 AA batteries so took out.....Anyways its shipped now so no point discussing....
Anyways bump for HYPER 212 EVO with free 120MM CM Sickle flow LED Fan for Rs.2000/- shipped....
Is the price for 212 evo negotiable :p

Is the price for 212 evo negotiable :p
Bro i have already quoted the price very low as i am giving CM 120MM sickle flow fan which itself cost Rs.650-Rs.700 bucks....
Can exchange CM HYPER 212 EVO + KINGSTON 4GB RAM + 1000 CASH for you rig.... which is on sale......i3 540+mobo+2gb Normal Ram....

Bro i have already quoted the price very low as i am giving CM 120MM sickle flow fan which itself cost Rs.650-Rs.700 bucks....
Can exchange CM HYPER 212 EVO + KINGSTON 4GB RAM + 1000 CASH for you rig.... which is on sale......i3 540+mobo+2gb Normal Ram....
I sold that. Btw, how much for your 4gb ram?

I sold that. Btw, how much for your 4gb ram?
Rs.2200 for Ram...its Kingston HyperX Blue Ram as i have saw somewhere that you need normal RAM not the gaming 1600Mhz ones right...[DOUBLEPOST=1407414237][/DOUBLEPOST]BringUpMyPost

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back