1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Till 03/12/2021
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not using anymore
Cooler master MF120R 3 fan pack.
They are as good as new. I have only used them for a week since the day I got them.

NOTE:
1) I will not take any responsibility for any damage caused by courier service or future events. I will make sure to pack it properly and in ample amount of bubble wrap.
2) Everything is in very good condition, if you want any specific images, please let me know.
3) Included ARGB controller (small) works with both motherboard's lighting software (if your motherboard has a 3 pin 5V ARGB header) and cooler master MasterPlus+ software. Keep in mind, to control lighting through MasterPlus+, you will need to connect the controller to either external or internal USB port. The micro USB cables required for that are not included in the pack.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 560
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 549
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 583
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    419.3 KB · Views: 519
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 486
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:
You are selling them at 100 bucks cheaper than Amazon. Why would I buy from you when it's at buyer's risk?
If it's 100 bucks cheaper on Amazon,by any means get it from there. I'm stating what my terms are,no one's forcing you to buy it.

Also,bump.

Last edited:
Your arrogance and attitude wont fetch you any buyers here.
If the previous reply seemed arrogant, then sorry,that wasn't my intention. My point was that I'm stating my terms and not forcing anyone to buy it. If you find the product cheaper elsewhere,get it. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back