FS: Consoles [SOLD] Playstation 3 - 250GB - Modded - Rogero - Multiman - Price Slashed!

2kool2btrue

Disciple
For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:PlayStation 3 250GB Jailbroken
  • Expected Price:
    SOLD
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Bought from a brick and mortar store in September 2012
  • Reason for Sale: Need money.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd
  • Product Condition: 8.5/10.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No
  • Accessories Included: Console, DS3 controller, Play and charge cable.
  • Product Location: New Delhi/Noida.
  • Preferred Courier: Bluedart, DTDC
  • Shipping Charges: On actuals
  • Payment Options: Bank transfer, Bank Deposit
Description: The Console is Jailbroken to 4.50, comes with a Dualshock 3 controller, Power cord and play and charge cable. There's no HDMI cable. Condition of the Console is good but has a few scratches which happened when i was shifting apartments (sigh!). The console has never been repaired. Comes with an original Blu Ray disc of Resistance 3.

Shipping to: Would prefer a local buyer first as the console may get damaged in transit. Would like the buyer to check it out and then pay. Shipping is an option at buyer's risk and preference

<<Updating post again after crash>>

Attachments

• PS3 - 1.jpg
    PS3 - 1.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 329
  • PS3 - 2.jpg
    PS3 - 2.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 564
  • PS3 - 3.jpg
    PS3 - 3.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 527
  • PS3 - 4.jpg
    PS3 - 4.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:
^ I don't want to Low ball your thread but your price is too high for a 2 year old PS3, Please take a look around and search here you will find PS3's 500GB with 6 months warranty sold for less than 17.5K
No one would be buying yours for 18k just of the ps3 & controller.
Locally used PS3 320GB is available for 12,000/-

Olx and quikr is the best place to sell the console at ur best price for an jail breaked Ps3. people here are very clear to lower the price. I sold many jailbreak ed Ps3 on free add sites.

Thank You for your suggestions guys. That factory refurbished PS3 with the cobra mod is OOS and we all know that sellers usually toy with the prices once they have no stock. On the same site a refurbished PS3 320GB with Rogero 4.5 is listed at 26k.
The price I've mentioned is negotiable(sensible negotiations i.e). I cannot take 12k for it though.
Still I appreciate you guys providing your inputs on the thread! :)

Why would anyone buy a 2 year old jail broken PS3 without warranty for 17-18k ? Isn't it much safer to just buy a used PS3 with warranty and used game discs (which you can sell once you are bored of the game)?

Thank You for your suggestions guys. That factory refurbished PS3 with the cobra mod is OOS and we all know that sellers usually toy with the prices once they have no stock. On the same site a refurbished PS3 320GB with Rogero 4.5 is listed at 26k.
The price I've mentioned is negotiable(sensible negotiations i.e). I cannot take 12k for it though.
Still I appreciate you guys providing your inputs on the thread! :)
its not out of stock check it out
http://modsandbreaks.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_183_186&products_id=783

@imtiaz786 - Cobra mod is way inferior to the software mod on Slim PS3's. Please do some research why people avoid cobra, the issues involved with it(overheating,etc) and again, a software modded 320GB PS3 sells for 26k on the very same site you mentioned.
Also, I'm pretty sure its you with the user ID Imtiaz1 on E (also from Guwahati) because I got a price of 12k for the console from that very ID. That is lowballing. Is it not?

@chrome9812 - because people don't only want to play a limited number of games. Latest titles are pretty expensive to buy. + buying 3 or more newly released titles will tell you which proposition gives you more value for your money. (Ethical/Unethical is an altogether different issue)

@Aman27deep - Thank you mate! Appreciated :)

@imtiaz786 - Cobra mod is way inferior to the software mod on Slim PS3's. Please do some research why people avoid cobra, the issues involved with it(overheating,etc) and again, a software modded 320GB PS3 sells for 26k on the very same site you mentioned.
Also, I'm pretty sure its you with the user ID Imtiaz1 on E (also from Guwahati) because I got a price of 12k for the console from that very ID. That is lowballing. Is it not?

@chrome9812 - because people don't only want to play a limited number of games. Latest titles are pretty expensive to buy. + buying 3 or more newly released titles will tell you which proposition gives you more value for your money. (Ethical/Unethical is an altogether different issue)

@Aman27deep - Thank you mate! Appreciated :)
Actually buying a ps3 with cobra ode is justified cos with software mode you are kicking out the option to play online whereas with cobra ode you can play backups and in the meantime if you want to play a particular game online you can enjoy it and play backups too. cobra ode is the best thing ever happened to ps3 so its selling like hot cakes all around the world. whereas overheating is concerned there isn't any ps3 which died or stopped working due to cobra ode fault but there are instances where it stopped working not because of any fault of cobra ode its just the flaw in installation so if its install by good modder the chance of it to fail is less than o%
But if you dont want to play offline than software modd is better option but online play i out of equation NO MORE ENJOYMENT IN PLAYSTATION NETWORK(SEN)
but with cobra ode installed you can you can enjoy both sides of play online & offline and ENJOY IN PLAYSTATION NETWORK(SEN)
cobra ode iiii

Back