[Solved] ASUS Motherboard RMA Issue - Need Assistance

@gmano saar
I do not want to involve any members. I genuinely asked for your advice.

I don't post much nowadays for obvious reasons.
Nice way to not say what went wrong but ask for help to lodge a case against a company- be it any company. :)

Did you ask me what went wrong ?.
Did you tell me you have contacts or whatever, and you can solve the issue after hearing out all the facts ?.
Did you even give me a chance ?.
If I was in your place and my purpose was to solve the issue, first thing I would do is ask you what happened and hear you out.
Then jump to conclusions
Now you told what you felt was right according to you,

Sure go ahead with defamation case, I will handle it. Defamation is when I am wrongly accusing you of something and because of that wrong accusation, you had to bear financial, mental loss.
Stating right facts is not defamation. Calling a criminal a criminal be it on a facebook page or any form of social media is not defamation against that criminal. Yes after he proves his innocence, he can file a defamation case.
So you can go ahead and file the case and prove in court that whatever I wrote was wrong !. I will prove it was a FACT.

Sent many sms and called Mr Bike since morning too but no reply from his side.
Explained him the situation but he has yet to reply but the phone got disconnected I guess.
Now he does not pick my calls, may be he is busy, so I will wait for sometime for his reply.
I dont have any hopes left in this situation from Asus.

This thread was never meant to be Asus bashing thread. I do not know why it was taken personally.
My only aim was to understand consumer court proceedings.
I really hoped Mr Bike would bring this matter to a solution but Asus is least interested.
May be he did what he could, so as I already said, the purpose of this thread is different from what was perceived.

^ Have some patience. He may not be keeping well or something or some issue . Leave a message or something , I am sure he will get back to you with some resolution for your problem.

Back