Something to relax legs at the end of day?

raksrules

Elite
Look for something which can help my wife relax her legs at the end of day. With handling 2 kids and being on feet entire day, legs need that rest at end of day. I also plan to use may be on weekends.

What kind of device I can get? I know there is something in which we put water and it makes bubbles and heats it. I guess those are under 5K. Anything else?

Try Epsom salts. Electric massage machines only numb the area of pain temporarily.

Other way is to try some cooling gel pad or ice cold towel that will normalise the muscles.

Could it be that you are trying to fix the symptoms of a different problem? Human body is very good at long duration low intensity work.

How about experimenting with vitamins/minerals (VitD, Potassium, Mageisum ...). It could even be an early signs of metabolic decline (diabetes/heart disease).

If I were you, I would start with diet/exercise.

Last edited:
Could it be that you are trying to fix the symptoms of a different problem? Human body is very good at long duration low intensity work.

How about experimenting with vitamins/minerals (VitD, Potassium, Mageisum ...). It could even be an early signs of metabolic decline (diabetes/heart disease).

If I were you, I would start with diet/exercise.
Agree, if i look at how nimble my maid is and she has a son in his twenties, exercise definitely makes a difference.
Post automatically merged:

Look for something which can help my wife relax her legs at the end of day.

With handling 2 kids and being on feet entire day, legs need that rest at end of day. I also plan to use may be on weekends.

What kind of device I can get? I know there is something in which we put water and it makes bubbles and heats it. I guess those are under 5K. Anything else?
What kind of footwear does she wear ?

Maybe get her some well padded slippers or even slip ons. The cushioning should be high quality so don't skimp here.

Last edited:
Look for something which can help my wife relax her legs at the end of day. With handling 2 kids and being on feet entire day, legs need that rest at end of day. I also plan to use may be on weekends.

Try some home remedies first. Like mustard in bucket of hot water works wonders for relaxing foot pain.

Back