Sony Ericsson K810i without warranty on Sale. Good Condition.. Excellent wrkng cond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

b00gieMan

Adept
Hey ppl..

Selling my just over a year old K810i. I've bn using E63 and since then its biting dust..

The phone has all the accessories, boxes and everything.. its warranty just got over.. The fone has no issues (software or hardware) except for the Cam button replacement.

I've spoken to the shopkeeper and he is quoting me 3.4k but am too lazy and no time to go and do all that mathafodi with him...

Am offering the fone @ 3k + Shipping... deducted 400 bux in the name of the cam button repair (reduced 400 even though its 200-250 bux ka kharcha).

Looking for a quick sale as i need some case to put it in a new pc hardware :p.

The pics quality arent that good .. so sorry for that.. (lack of time... hope this will do the work)

PRICE: 3,000/- + SHIPPING

NO LOBALLIING IF ANYTHING PM ME... THE SALE IS FOR MUMBAI BUYERS FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. PPL CAN COME OVER AND PICK UP THE FONE TO AVOID SHIPPING CHARGES.

Imageshack - 01082010007.jpg - Uploaded by b00gieMan_vjay

Imageshack - 01082010006.jpg - Uploaded by b00gieMan_vjay

Imageshack - 01082010005.jpg - Uploaded by b00gieMan_vjay

Imageshack - 01082010004.jpg - Uploaded by b00gieMan_vjay

Imageshack - 01082010003.jpg - Uploaded by b00gieMan_vjay

Imageshack - 01082010001.jpg - Uploaded by b00gieMan_vjay

Imageshack - 01082010002.jpg - Uploaded by b00gieMan_vjay

Re: Sony Ericsson K810i without warranty on Sale. Good Condition.. Excellent wrkng co

A classic ... the camera still puts modern day phones (read: Most of the Android and WM Range) to shame!

Re: Sony Ericsson K810i without warranty on Sale. Good Condition.. Excellent wrkng co

Yep if u dont compare it to a smart phone.. but other stuff wise.. yes its a classic.

Sorry dint notice u highlighted the cam... yes u are correct

memory card ! friend is interested ..!! plz hold till tomorrow !

128mb mem card as thats what comes with that fone.

Yes but am not giving that as thats bn used.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Am i suppose to hold the fone for you egobrain?

***BUMP*** what happened to that guy who had asked me to keep it on hold?

YGPM...........

10 chars :)

unhold .. he bought something else !

Dealer offering 3.4K even after diagnosing faulty camera button but you want to sell here for 3K? :S

^duh! Obv dealer will minus the amount... No time to go to him not tht close.. I was gonna sell it to him but after i called him again to confirm he said he'd minus the amount and all...which i had missunderstood before. Want to sell here so buying pc hardware becomes easy for me and save time on shipping and all.

@emperor PM replied :)
Excuse typos... Replying from cell fone.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

***bump***!!!

***COME ON People.. BUMP.. UP WE GO!!!*** Great Fone to modify and stuffff...!!!!!!

***BUMP..UP WE GO..!!*** ..mods please move this thread to the root member's market section.

3 questions mate

1) can I use the camera using the keypad rather than the dedicated camera button?

2) how do you rate the condition of the joystick , v good, good , average?

3) What is the battery life you get with normal usage ( along with your normal usage definition :) )

Check answers below.... Sorry for the late reply.
satanicsaint said:
3 questions mate

1) can I use the camera using the keypad rather than the dedicated camera button? = Yes of course.. Works perfect

2) how do you rate the condition of the joystick , v good, good , average? = Very Good

3) What is the battery life you get with normal usage ( along with your normal usage definition :) ) Battery usage is good. Ofcours its not a business fone or so that has a special battery feature or capability.. Plus battery is consumed more in Xenon flash.. For me it stayed on from 24 to 36 hours and sometimes 48 hours but with obviously low battery.. My usage wasnt normal.. it was full fledged music cam and also browsing.. yes i used opera mini a lot for facebook and twitter and stuff.. and it gave me that battery life with this kinda usage.. Ofcourse u cant be tension free by like going out with ur fone for 2 days holiday without taking battery charger. In short.. u can be cool with the battery life.. its all cool and use it w/o tension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back