Sony Ericsson W395 - Excellent Condition Big Price Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

Here on sale is a Sony Ericsson W395. Which was sparingly used and in excellent condition(9.5/10). The phone has excellent speakers(dual ones) and excellent audio quality. This phone just went through refurbishment and is like a new one. It has a completely new motherboard and i have the service centres proof(which can be shown if wanted). It still has 8 months of warranty left(Purchase date:10/08/2009). All original accessories are included and i will be giving an extra pair of headphones with this for free(voice cancellation original SE headphones).

Reason for sale:I will be upgrading to 5800.

Price is not negotiable because this is just like a new phone and has a different IMEI no. than what i bought before. No low-balling and please dont crap the thread. And all offers through PMs. Thank you.

Here are the pics.
ImageShack -

Note:The screen has a guard on which is why the scratches are visible. If removed is completely scratchless.

SOLD .... to Seeder666:hap2::clap:

Re: Sony Ericsson W395 - Excellent Condition

I need 'Just the phone'...i.e. no data cable, no charger, no voice insulation (i think u mean noise cancellation ;) ) earphones or oem's or the data cds ect. if interested pm me with a decent offer.

Re: Sony Ericsson W395 - Excellent Condition

Willing to trade with an excellent condition w810i? I just use that as my backup phone and it has a brand new oem battery...

How much will you sell the Noise cancellation Earphones for? and which model are they?? i am interested only in the earphones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back