FS: Headphone Sony H900N h.ear on 2 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone (Almost brand new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANP !!!

Skilled
Got the headphones on a special deal from a Authorized Sony dealer.

These are worth almost 20k everywhere else.

I travel a lot and thought a noise cancelling headphones would be a good companions, but i already have tons of other audio hardware, thus this was lying unused ofcourse they are one of the best sounding NC headphones in the market, even on par with more expensive Sony 1000XM2 and Bose QC35,. Has all the features like the more expensive Sony 1000XM2, like touch controls, etc. The noise cancellation is phenomenon, i used it once on a flight and it feels as if I am siting in a Library, no engine noise at all, and it doesnt add pressure to your ears like the Bose. These have SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC and Hi Resolution Audio capabilities, FLAC streaming sounds like Bliss

Check the reviews for yourself compared with Sony 1000XM2 (worth 30k)

I went for earphones instead, and thus these are lying almost unused on my desk, have hardly used it more then 5 times, Have charged it like 3 times since I got it. So feel its not getting the attention it should for such an expensive set of headphones.

There are 2 minor scratches that i have marked in one of the photos, I dont know how they got there, but they are quite minor and only visible from close.

PS: The stand isnt included.

ANP_6627.jpg ANP_6629.jpg ANP_6630.jpg ANP_6632.jpg ANP_6634.jpg ANP_6636.jpg ANP_6638.jpg ANP_6640.jpg ANP_6641.jpg ANP_6642.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back