FS: Consoles Sony PSP 2001 PSP Camera , Component Cable, case,Tv Dock ,Memory Stick 8 Gb etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony PSP 2001 in perfect working condition)And lots and lots of accessories like PSP Camera , Component Cable, case,Tv Dock ,Memory Stick 8 Gb etc.
(No battery ,user will need to buy new battery)

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:
    Sony PSP 2001 And lots and lots of accessories like PSP Camera , Component Cable, Tv Dock etc.

• Expected Price: Rs 3.5K (the accessories itself would be worth this price so this PSP is almost free)

• Time of Purchase: one and half year back.

• Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Nope.

• Reason for Sale: Feel so bad that there is no time for gaming left for me.
    frown.gif

• Purchase Invoice Available: No

• Product Condition:Ok first the user will need to buy a battery for this.The psp works and is tested with spare battery and on power adapter.Second the Psp needs to be in case as the battery holding cover is lose.But when in case its tight and there is no problem whatsoever .Have been playing with it since year and never have there been a issues. If needed you can buy a external case from ebay for 300 rs.But since i have always used it with case never felt the need for one.

Other than that there are no issues whatsoever and trust me with the accessories i am providing its a steal deal.

• Accessories Included: Original box, manual, charger, PSP Camera, Psp component Tv Cable, Docking Case, Psp Case , Psp Cover Psp Memory card. Psp and every accessory in its original box with manuals and all.

• Product Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra

• Preferred Courier: First Flight Courier

• Shipping Charges: At Actuals.

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer,

Attachments

• 1 (7).jpg
    1 (7).jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 181
  • 1 (8).jpg
    1 (8).jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 302
Status