Laptops Sony Vaio VGN-FE 38GP

Hi,

I finally got the ultimate Lappy which i wanted for a very long time. Might not be the Fastest or the most powerful but it is Good enough for me.
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T7200 2Ghz 4MB L2 cache
Memory: 2 GB DDR2
Hard Disk: 120 GB
Graphics: 256 MB Nvidia GeForce GO 7600
DVD R/W - Dual Layer
High Colour LCD Dual Lamp 15.4" - (Personally i find this the best screen so far)
Tv Output and all that
and VISTA Premium Ready...

I simply love this baby and the best part is that it is very silent and does not get heated up at all even after playig games for hours on it.

BFME 2 at Ultimate Graphics was as smooth as butter and same was with NFS Carbon.....

One this which i did not like was the VAIO software and all...... But on the whole it is really a mast thing and if u have money to shell out buy it.....it is a little costly and i know u will get the same config or better in less price nut i like the styling also. Yes IT is HEAVY....2.6 Kg.....so.....

yeah i guess i did pay a little too much but i am a SONY fan so i dont mind. And here are the images

Attachments

• DSC00007.JPG
    DSC00007.JPG
    506.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Vaio.JPG
    Vaio.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 114
  • Vaio2.JPG
    Vaio2.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 108
  • Vaio3.JPG
    Vaio3.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Vaio4.JPG
    Vaio4.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 115
  • Vaio5.JPG
    Vaio5.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 126
I am really sorry to my REAL BABY....this is just a materialistic Baby but u are my REAL Baby...I am getting Married in November..... Mods u can shift it to the show off section if you want

Back