Sony Xperia Arc/Arc S

ChironX

Disciple
Hi guys, it's me again:eek:hyeah:

What are your opinions on the Sony Xperia Arc/Arc S? Does anyone from TE have it? If yes, then how good is it?

My questions about the device is:

1. How good is the Reality Display? Comparable to AMOLED?
2. User experience (Timescape/non-Timescape)
3. Overclock-ability of proccy
4. Custom Roms and Community Support, and last
5. A.S.S and issues reported

Should this be a good phone to get?

I had a chance to experience it @ Croma/Reliance digital and I found its UI better than Sense,Touchwiz etc !... About custom roms, SE is officially supporting cyanogen so it wont be a problem... AMOLED display is better but Reality display isnt bad either... Only problem I find is pricing !! You could get duel core phones at the price of Arc/Arc S... otherwise its a good phone to get :)

1. Good. Its bright but makes the pics oversaturated. But nevertheless I find it on par with other displays

2. User experience is good but you have to root it

3. No idea

4. Good support. xda.

5. ASS no idea. Issues. The ones that were have been sorted out after 2.3.3

If you need a good look and powerful phone then get this. If you are more interested in the proccy etc then go for dual core. I'll PM you a link. Check it out, if you need.

I have seen it for 25k online since the Diwali season is running. Just look around all the big sites. I was not paying attention and hence can't quote links.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Was really excited having it and though it will be helpful for other arc's buyers.

Back