Sony's version of Redmi Note 3 launched at 47k

Thanks. Just downvoted him via 2 ids.
You have no idea how this amazon review thing is getting gamed. In the US. Not here yet.

Was looking at charging stations. There were 20 comments, mostly 4-5 stars.

seventeen included the line

"I was offered this product at a discount or free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion."

Free or at a discount, what ?

The idea is get some 50 positive comments in there and the sales come in.

if you give it some time say a few more months then no more freebies are being offered and then we get to see the real picture.

It's created such a stink that i see bloggers beginnig a review by saying i did NOT get this as a free sample.

At least with reviewers that have been at it a while there is some trust involved, but some random guy on amazon saying its great means nothing. So used to ignore the one star because it was about delayed delivery or stupid user problem. Now have to quesiton any four or five star reviews and cross reference with date.

just great......

Well the marketing team is doing its job perfectly I guess. Its also actually very easy to get freebies from Amazon's side for the so-called "helpful" reviews. Thanks to that Amazon review programme. Do a "review", spam the link to your friends telling them to upvote and LO! you have a vote brigade in your command.

You have no idea how this amazon review thing is getting gamed. In the US. Not here yet.

.. There were 20 comments, mostly 4-5 stars.
seventeen included the line

"I was offered this product at a discount or free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion."

Actually I do :)
Have also read reviews where they have been able to redeem their review credits for products. Things like mobile phone cases etc.

great means nothing. So used to ignore the one star because it was about delayed delivery or stupid user problem. Now have to quesiton any four or five star reviews and cross reference with date.

just great......

Yep. The idiocy with a good amount of people posting reviews is just great. They give 5 stars, start the comment with-

"Amazon is best."
"Got my delivery earlier than promised" (stupid oaf)
"Working fine"
"Good product"
"nice feel"

And one thinks how the scene will explode once they start giving amazon credits to the top reviewers. The word spreads to these doofuses, and amazon India ll be a laughing stock. Just like how the youtube comments from the Indians are.

heh, so now i know why they put that line in there. protection from lawsuits and keeping their amazon account. hence 'full disclosure'. These lawsuits wont stop those kinds of reviews but they will be easier to spot.

1,114 people under the scanner, wow. Amazon did their homework.

washington state consumer protection act.

Great stuff.

Last edited:
1_01.png

Aa gaya na aukaat pe.

Yep. When I see idiots buying an iPhone 5S 16gb because it's the cheapest they can afford, then realise they cannot add a memory card, and start swearing....
I've seen few of such people and always had my share of laugh, it's the brand behind their stupidity, iPhone hai na...bus. ;)

The x compact was being (maybe still is) sold for something like $300 recently.
Too bad that they did not release their last two compact phones here. No choice for a regular screen sized handsets these days :|

Sony doesn't know how to handle Spider-Man, James Bond, and Android.

I was gonna add PS4 to the list too but we don't need PC vs PS4 flamewars here

I don't get the PS4 part,please expand upon it(maybe I am missing something)
*prepares for flamewar*

they slowly coming back. they gave part control to marvel on spiderman homecoming movie, they kept james bond on hold since spectre failed and they're only focusing on premium segment on android space. PS4 division is one of the best performing division in sony company according to their last investors call. I'm not surprised tbh. so many good exclusives on PS4

Back