Soundmagic 20% off - pl-13 @ 425 , pl11 @750 , pl-30 @1190 , mp-21 @ 1190

Received the Pl30, thanks for the prompt shipping.
There were 6 sets of tips in the package - 3 sets of silicone and 3 sets foam, but no bi flanges. Is it the complete set?

^ The packaging keeps changing from time to time , request you to please check the manual / box which would mention the product contents and see if it matches the same :).

Hi @PristineNote, I ordered a pair of MP-21. When should I expect it to be delivered? Order No. 1963

Haven't received email with tracking ID yet. I live in Mumbai - Kandivali

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
@PristineNote
I have placed an order for soundmagic pl30. Payment made by netbanking. Can you please confirm the receipt from your end.

Order no. 1968

It has to be shipped at mumbai address(borivali). When can I expect it?

It would be gr8 if you provide sms alerts along with emails.

Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1369250613][/DOUBLEPOST]update
just checked the mail and found out that my order already shipped.
thanks @PristineNote team you guys are awesome.
Just a suggestion if possible try to update status through sms on registered mobile no. along with emails.
Thanks a lot.

@PristineNote

just checked the mail and found out that my order already shipped.
thanks @PristineNote team you guys are awesome.
Just a suggestion if possible try to update status through sms on registered mobile no. along with emails.
Thanks a lot.

Your welcome and Thank You for your suggestion , we will try and implement SMS notifications for orders in the system.

Is there any discount going on JVC Marshmallow?

JVC200 for effective price of Rs.451 on JVC Marshmallow .

Dear Pristine note,

Hi, from the face book chat we had, can you please tell... which is good for LG Nexus 4... Sound Magic 21 or Cowon EM1 with microphone?

Hi, I bought MP-21 from your proaudiohome website. However, the connector does not fit on my phone (lenovo p770). Also the headset button doesn't work on my phone. It has Jellybean 4.1.1 and I looked on the web - it seems to be a jellybean issue. Any solutions anyone?

Back