Soundmagic - Earphones and Headphone [ Accessories ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

Please Have a Look At Some Of The Soundmagic Accessories We Would Like To Sell Here On TE .Would Be Doing Data Entry for Some Products Tonight Here And Our Website .

The Soundmagic P20 Headphone Hardcase

mcuh6e.jpg

This is The Case That Comes With P20 Headphones .I Find This To Be a Very Good Case For Portable Audio Gear Like Sources " MP3 Players " , Earphones , Foldable Headphones And Cables And Interconnects .If You Are a Portable Audio Geek Look No Further .This is a 100% Original Soundmagic Case .

Pricing Rs :500/- + Shipping Rs :85/- [ Ready Stocks ]

Soundmagic Earhooks [ Can Be Used With Most Of The IEMS ]

2942jw6.jpg

These Are Earhooks That you Can Use with Most of The Earphones .Just Slide The Cable Into The Vent In The Earhook .These Are Top Quality Stuff Made By Soundmagic .

Pricing Rs :200/- + Shipping Rs :85/- [ Ready Stocked ]

Soundmagic Cable Winder

21e6u6d.jpg

This Is a 100% Original Soundmagic Cable Winder .Excellent To Keep your Headphones and Earphone Cables In Shape .Product is Very Soft .

Pricing Rs :150/- + Shipping Rs :85/- DTDC Air All India [ Ready Stock ]

Soundmagic Foam Tips [ 3 Pair In Total Small , Medium And Large ]

2nu60if.jpg

These Are Foam Tips With standard diameter inside .The Sizes Are Small , Medium And Large .You will Get 3 Pairs In Total .

Pricing Rs :225/- [ Shipping Rs :85/- Per Kg DTDC Air [ All India ]]

Kindly Buy By Clicking - > @ Lynx Website

Kindly Buy By Clicking -> Lynx Ebay Stores

Stock Status

Ready Stock for The Same In Black Colour ,We Also Sell 3 Pair Kit In Small , Medium And Large size ,PM for More Details .

Soundmagic Silicon Tips [ 3 Pair In Total Small , Medium And Large ]
ei1hmt.jpg

These Are Silicon Tips With standard diameter inside .The Sizes Are Small , Medium And Large .You will Get 3 Pairs In Total .

Pricing Rs :125/- [ Shipping Rs :85/- Per Kg DTDC Air [ All India ]]

Stock Status

Ready Stock for The Same In Black Colour ,We Also Sell 3 Pair Kit In Small , Medium And Large size ,PM for More Details .

Soundmagic Silicon Tips Small Internal diameter [ 3 Pair In Total Small , Medium And Large ]

25g5soi.jpg

These Are Silicon Tips With Small Internal diameter inside .The Sizes Are Small , Medium And Large .You will Get 3 Pairs In Total .

Pricing Rs :150/- [ Shipping Rs :85/- Per Kg DTDC Air [ All India ]]

Stock Status

bassam904 said:
Awesome price. will get in a week.

Well ,

thanks I am Getting a Sack Full Of these .I Have Just started Just Wait and Watch And this Time Its IN STOCK .I Am Adding Others Also To This thread ,Just adding to the website and then to the thread .

@ Everyone : The Built quality Of This Is Awesome Live Demo @ Lynx Store In Chandigarh

verma said:
Will this hold the ATH-M50?

Well,

No But Wait when My ATH-M50 Comes You Will Like The Rates Lol .Just Wait Comming Soon In Stock .I Might Have a Case Ready For The ATH-M50 Also when My Material Comes .There is No Concept Of Distributor With Audio Technica .They Make direct Or non Direct Partners In All Major Cities I Spoke To Them In Singapore Today .Have you Recently Seen Lynx Homepage Try It

Guys ,

Added One More To The Deal ,this is Gonna Be a Large thread Please Be Patient ,any Comments Please Keep Them Flowing

ultimabasher said:
Edited

Need some reading glasses

Haa Haa ,

what did You ultimately write my friend .Others I am Adding The tips To My Website Since Yesterday -> Soundmagic .Once Entry is Done i will Post the Deals Here also Cheers .

Guys ,

Added silicon And Faom Tips to The Deal .We Are Not Sourcing Other Stuff Too and Would Post It Online .

thirumalkumaran said:
Hi!

Does the headphone case accommodate sony xd200 (really large phones & Non-foldable)?
Well,

I Do Not Know ,I Will Click a Photo Of The Same And Let You Know The Dimensions .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back