SoundMagic Earphones - PL11|PL30|PL21|MP21 - All In Stock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Rahul
i had bought an MP21 from you in May 2010. the earphone's outer casing/housing (i dont know wht it is called) is coming off. need to RMA but i have shifted to bangalore. please let me know how to go about it.

@Itwares.

I have a Pl30. bought from u via ebay. Last Dec 2010. The left earphone is not working properly nowadays. No idea what happened. I was listening to it, put it down and then put it in again. And i can only hear the sound if i move the wire around.

Can i claim warranty in this?. I never replaced a IEM so no idea what voids warranty or something. I never opened it or anything.

astrono_me said:
My warranty for the exact same problem was rejected. Reason quoted - mishandling of the product. I know how I have used the product - never mishandled/pulled or strained the wires. I had to conclude that the product is of inferior quality, and the dealer not interested in entertaining warranty claims.
Dear god.. i didnt see this post.. Mine is also the loose wire pblm in the plug. i think. so no warranty eh?.

Does a IEM get any other issues other than loose wire?. If not then why this warranty. :(

Dear Gannu

Mediahome and me and lynx and now Acro too all are distri's we buy directly from sound magic don't buy it from each other

These are IEM's and yes they are delicate all IEM are so if we won't get Warranty on something due to some reason we will have to decline the same can't do anything about it. I have given warranty to so many guys including you and declined to some too when we don't get it we can't give it.

Gannu said:
I have faced the same problem once. At least the second time he was a bit courteous enough to send it slightly sooner albeit still late.

Next time, send it to the distri - mediahome.in.

Duh, dealers these days have become way too lethargic. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back