Soundmagic MP21 for 13.6$ (Around 600 bucks) Free Shipping ! Smoking HOT

Re: Soundmagic MP21 for 13.6$ (Around 600 bucks) Free Shipping ! Smocking HOT

great pricing but what about the shipping details

i remember buying a product from this site with free shipping and took 45 days to rach my house :(

the packing was very good then too the product had some damage :(

so a negative rating by me for the shipping

and yeah for information - these products will be sent from Hongkong if someone doesnot know

It takes 15-20 days for me on all my past orders as they use Hong Kong Airmail. You must have ordered during chinese new year or some other holiday period which would have caused delay !

i m thinking of buying this but a bit concerned whether i will get the og ones or the duplicate

please suggest me guyz i m thinking of going ahead for this, should i ?????

and no box ??????

only a small pouch ?????

Hmmm for 600 bucks its a steal .People who can't wait for 25-30 days can order for 1100+ shipping from dealers on TE.

By the way I suggest people they don't buy anything in huge quantity. Customs is opening and checking each and every parcel these days .Especially the ones shipping from Hong Kong/ China .

They are randomly charging duty on some small parcels as well so be aware .One pc ,will get away mostly with 2 or more you need to be lucky these days :(.

My registered parcel from Singapore which usually takes 8-10 days to get delivered, took 25 days to arrive and was opened by customs and checked and then again sealed with that red sticky wax like thing :|

EDIT :Its a MP-21 and not PL-21 .my bad .Steal deal if genuine , Buy it :D Iphone users its time to throw away those crappy stock earphones and upgrade .

I have bought PL-11 , PL-30 from focalprice before. They are 100% genuine. In fact focal price is an official retailer of Soundmagic earphones :)

You get the same box pieces as given by our dealers !

Supra!!! Its a great deal..I bought one..Thanx for link.

Supra said:
I have bought PL-11 , PL-30 from focalprice before. They are 100% genuine. In fact focal price is an official retailer of Soundmagic earphones :)

You get the same box pieces as given by our dealers !

Are you sure? They do not even mention Soundmagic's name anywhere? :huh:

3.14or22by7 said:
Are you sure? They do not even mention Soundmagic's name anywhere? :huh:

its mentioned HERE

by the way, anyone ordering from mumbai, navi mumbai & thane area, then please order one for me too, do not have paypal & do not want to go through all the process, so if anyone has it already then a small help please !!!

customer image(s)
13yozlt.jpg

Can anyone help me to buy these, i face a similar predicament as raul above. Would really be grateful if anyone can help me out. The money will be EFTed immediately.

Thanks for the info. Ordered one as backup ipod touch earphones :)

WTH !! I'm getting a Page Cannot Be Found message :mad:

:D Ordered one to replace my EP630.

@Freaky: Page opens now. Check again.

From the looks of it, the link in Supra's post and another one on the site (The white one) are not the retail ones - Apparently come only with the earphone - No replacement tips / mini pack / ear hook.

The one in PoBoy's post is the full retail one - Its pink though :p

Back