Soundmagic PL-30 @ Rs :1144/- @ [USD 24.5] - [ Free Fiio E3 Offer On Ebay ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Soundmagic PL-30 @ Rs :1144/- @ [USD 24.5] + Free Promotion Fiio E3

well, i am in... as and when you list it... good luck with the orders...:)

Re: Soundmagic PL-30 @ Rs :1144/- @ [USD 24.5] + Free Promotion Fiio E3

arjpillai said:
well, i am in... as and when you list it... good luck with the orders...:)

Well ,

I Have Some Pending Issues Last Few Days Due To Consignment Stuck ,Lets Of Halla Will Be there Next Week For Sure .

Re: Soundmagic PL-30 @ Rs :1144/- @ [USD 24.5] - [ IN STOCK ]

Guys ,

We Have Recieved Our Stock Today For More Material .Some Pending Orders Would Be Shipped Tommorow .Also I Have Removed The Fiio E3 Free Offer And Instead i Am Selling Fiio E3 And E5 With It At discounted Price .

Guys ,
We Have Recieved Our Stock Today For More Material .Some Pending Orders Would Be Shipped Tommorow .Also I Have Removed The Fiio E3 Free Offer And Instead i Am Selling Fiio E3 And E5 With It At discounted Price .

So what's the new price for PL30 + E3 and PL30+ E5 bundle?

Edit: Checked the bundle price at your site. Not promising at all :(

Konquerror said:
So what's the new price for PL30 + E3 and PL30+ E5 bundle?

Edit: Checked the bundle price at your site. Not promising at all :(

Well ,

Till competing Dealers Have Stock PL-11 And Pl-30 Deals Are Not At All competitive And i Know This ,As a National distributor I Would Not Drop The RRP Pricing Of Soundmagic In Any way ,I Have To Give Marjins To My Dealers then Only They Would Be Pushing Soundmagic ,Selling On TE Is Not the End Of Soundmagic Selling .We Have Good Bundle Pricing On E3 And E5 .Also We Have So Many Other Products On Display at My website Today In Soundmagic And Every Thing Is In Stock And Always Will Be ,People Should Try Pl12 Thats a Hifi IEM Better Then PL11 and The PL13 ,The PL18/PL20 etc ,Also The Traditional PH-10 And The New Headphones .

Guys ,

well thats sad :(.... so anyways when will the PL-11 with bundled FiiO E3 be listed on your ebay outlet... along with the PL-30 w FiiO E3 of course ???

arjpillai said:
well thats sad :(.... so anyways when will the PL-11 with bundled FiiO E3 be listed on your ebay outlet... along with the PL-30 w FiiO E3 of course ???

Sir ,

Yes I Am Doing This Slowly An Steadily .

hi ,

I Though Why dissappoint you ,So I Made a Free E3 Deal For This ,Enjoy And Buy Soon Haa Haa .All On Ebay So Take It even Down With your coupons

hi Amarbir,

Transcend mp860 is not listed on your Lynx India website.

My Question : is it available on your shop & if yes, what will be its price ?

I will like to buy a Mp860 & soundmagic Pl 30/Head direct RE 2 with free Fiio E3 from ur shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back