Soundmagic PL-30 @ Rs :1144/- @ [USD 24.5] - [ Free Fiio E3 Offer On Ebay ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

Please find the Deals For Soundmagic PL-30 Mid End IEM With Offer From Fiio Amplifiers .This Deal Is Valid ASAP As Material Is In Stock .

The Soundmagic PL-30 Mid End IEM

23vxl3k.jpg

We Have Black Colour In Stock

Pricing Rs :1144/- + Shipping DTDC Air

How To Buy :

• Please Lock And Load your Orders Here -> Lynx-India - Online eStore Selling Soundmagic PL-30 Earphones In India
  • Kindly While Checkout Write The Following " This Is XYZ From TE " .XYZ Is Your TE Id Some Peeps Write XYZ And Checkout :p
  • Insurance @ Rs :50 Extra Per Packet If Required .
  • Kindly Order And Wait For My Approval Of The Order ,Once Approved Please Make The Payment and SMS Me The "Order Id And Payment Amount " To My Mobile Number .Mobile Number Can Be Got From My Website .
  • Warranty for The Same Is 1 Year You Just Need To Send Me The Product Back ,Tempered Product Will Not Be Replaced @ Any Cost .
  • Last But Not the Least We Also Have a Fiio E3 And E5 Deal With This Offer On Our Website .

Ebay Store Link -> eBay India Store - lynx-india: Consumer Electronic Stuff, Computer Products

Re: Soundmagic PL-30 @ Rs :1144 + Free Promotion Fiio E3

Guys ,

This Listing Is For Grabs @ Ebay .Its Should Be Visible After few Minutes ,Also We Are Training Our staff for Ebay Sales for Other Items Also ,Should Be done This Week .

+

No Extra Ebay Fee For This Listing

Guys ,
This Listing Is For Grabs @ Ebay .Its Should Be Visible After few Minutes ,Also We Are Training Our staff for Ebay Sales for Other Items Also ,Should Be done This Week .

+
No Extra Ebay Fee For This Listing

Sir, is this the listing, or does it have to be updated?:- eBay India: Soundmagic PL-30 Earphones [ From Indian Distributor ] (item 150392055174 end time 03-Jan-2010 20:03:01 IST)

Also, do i need to mail/PM you for the Fiio E3 to be bundled?
Please confirm, will buy ASAP : ) .
I more request, I have a Lynx order pending (3 IEMs). Can these be shipped together? Not absolutely necessary, It'd just mean I don't have to wait at home longer for parcel receiving purposes.
Regards,
:)

Amien said:
Sir, is this the listing, or does it have to be updated?:- eBay India: Soundmagic PL-30 Earphones [ From Indian Distributor ] (item 150392055174 end time 03-Jan-2010 20:03:01 IST)

Also, do i need to mail/PM you for the Fiio E3 to be bundled?

Please confirm, will buy ASAP : ) .

I more request, I have a Lynx order pending (3 IEMs). Can these be shipped together? Not absolutely necessary, It'd just mean I don't have to wait at home longer for parcel receiving purposes.

Regards,

:)

Sir ,

Those 3 Are Saiyo IEMS ,That We Are Sending In routine To everyone .We Just Have 2 Odd Orders Pending In Ebay That We will Shipout On Monday .As Far aS the Link You Gave Me the New Link Is

Link - > eBay India: Soundmagic PL-30 Earphones [ From Indian Distributor ] (item 150402319870 end time 02-Feb-2010 20:28:00 IST)

We Will Ship this Out On Monday Period ,No Delay At all .From Now On I will Target And Resell .

Sir ,
Those 3 Are Saiyo IEMS ,That We Are Sending In routine To everyone .We Just Have 2 Odd Orders Pending In Ebay That We will Shipout On Monday .As Far aS the Link You Gave Me the New Link Is

Link - > eBay India: Soundmagic PL-30 Earphones [ From Indian Distributor ] (item 150402319870 end time 02-Feb-2010 20:28:00 IST)

We Will Ship this Out On Monday Period ,No Delay At all .From Now On I will Target And Resell .

Bought :)
PaisaPay ID 25843808200
Just to confirm, this was for PL-30+E3 right?
I am happy with the shipping duration, no problem at all.
Thank you for the prompt replies. : )
Cheers!

Amien ,

your Ebay Order Recieved And Would Be Out By Tommorow .We Are Now Going to Target and Resell .that It

Re: Soundmagic PL-30 @ Rs :1144/- @ [USD 24.5] + Free Promotion Fiio E3

Guys ,

1 NOS More Already Sold On Ebay,That Makes It 2 Today

Guys ,

One More Goes To Sahil On WebsiteThank You Sir .

If instead of E3, i want E5, then how much extra i have to pay?

Konquerror said:
If instead of E3, i want E5, then how much extra i have to pay?

Sir ,

No Deal With That ,though We Are Selling Fiio E5 + PL30 Also On Website Have a Look Please .

Sir ,
No Deal With That ,though We Are Selling Fiio E5 + PL30 Also On Website Have a Look Please .

Want one White PL 30+E3 offer frm u.
Having trouble with confirmation order on lynx.......and i dont have credit card to buy on ebay.

Gowt1ham said:
Want one White PL 30+E3 offer frm u.

Having trouble with confirmation order on lynx.......and i dont have credit card to buy on ebay.

Well ,

In This Consignment ,There is No White ,I Will Keep In Mind And Get Em For Foew Of Your People .Also Chat With Me On Live support We Have This Working Most Of The Time Of The Day And Night .

Sir ,

Attended Too .

Gowtham ,

One Goes To You Thanks .....

Guys ,

How We Accept Payment Is Also Listed Now In First Post

Guys ,

All Orders Placed On Lynx Are Now Waiting for Payment And All Ebay Orders Would Be Out .

Guys ,

I Hope People Have Got Thier PL30 With Free E3 ,I Am Adding a New Ebay Link Tommorow And Also i Am Adding a PL-11 And A Free Fiio E3 thread .

Guys ,
I Hope People Have Got Thier PL30 With Free E3 ,I Am Adding a New Ebay Link Tommorow And Also i Am Adding a PL-11 And A Free Fiio E3 thread .

Free FiiO E3 with PL11...woot :drool2:

And yes please update the ebay listing...i wanna buy one using my coupon :)

Konquerror said:
Free FiiO E3 with PL11...woot :drool2:

Yes ,

Why Not Someone Here Wants Competition And i Am Here To Give It ,I Have a Cartload Of Soundmagic Stuff And Fiio Stuff Reaching Next Week ,Secondly We Are Sole distributors Fro Fischer Audio And Will Show a Official Letter In The Forums Next Week After 11th ,We Are Here To Stay I Was Just Trying To Avoid Any Kinda Competition But I Sense Its Not Going To Happen So i Will Also Do The Same and Do It In Style .We Also Have Musiland High End Sound Card Internal And External and DAC On The Cards ,We Have Also Imported Vacuum Tubes and Tube Testers and Tube Matching Stuff .Custom Cables Are Added To The Website And We Are Now Importing the Raw Material And Skills for The Same Also .We Anticipate Excellent Orders On TE In This Regard As Our Concentration Level In This Is Excellent Now .The PL-11 Free Fiio E3 Offer Will stay until Compoetion Does Not Set Thier Rates Right In Tune To The RRP Set by Manufacturer .

i dont see the listing yet... how long before it goes live, for PL-11 and free Fiio offer

arjpillai said:
i dont see the listing yet... how long before it goes live, for PL-11 and free Fiio offer

Well ,

I Will Do This Next Week .Till Then I Will Create a Thread And Get The Orders ,Wait And Watch The Show Today My Friend .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back