Soundmagic PL30 @ 750 Shipped [ 1st Preorder ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys ,
Who Else Have Paid ,I Am Finding difficulty in Attaching Your Payments to your orders ,Please Give Pm On

1 :How You Paid
2 :What Comments You Gave in Transfer
3 :Amount

Edit :

• Lots of Other sound Magic Models Also Comming At Lollipop Pricing ,Actually :hap2: Punjabi Pricing :hap2:

YGPM :clap::clap::clap:

Guys ,

Material In Transit To Me .I Have also Locked And Loaded Samples of PL 11 ,PL 18 ,Pl12 And Pl20 In This Order ,any Punjabi Pricing You Require In That Please Tel Me Know Your Interest ,We will Have Material In Stock soon ,Hip Hip Hurry ,Once The Material Is Here You All Will Get Shipping Details ,Once We Have Dispatched All The Orders We will Start Round Two In Another Thread ,Keep Your Orders In Wait state .Good Day To You All .

Guys ,
Who Else Have Paid ,I Am Finding difficulty in Attaching Your Payments to your orders ,Please Give Pm On

1 :How You Paid
2 :What Comments You Gave in Transfer
3 :Amount

Edit :

• Lots of Other sound Magic Models Also Comming At Lollipop Pricing ,Actually :hap2: Punjabi Pricing :hap2:

sirji .. check pm , payment done and details sent to you update the first post of thread.

Is there any possibility to open preorder again at price 750/- shipped and how much now for Soundmagic PL30 with normal order?

virus32win said:
Is there any possibility to open preorder again at price 750/- shipped and how much now for Soundmagic PL30 with normal order?

Well ,

I will Not comment so That Some People Say Its Offending Or Boasting But Once i Get My Order Preorder Hee Preorder So Tension .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back