SoundMagic PL30 Professional In-Earphones @ Rs 1499 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fundo offer there mate. By any chance can u get the PL20s too. They also have good reviews and are about half the price. You will find many more buyers at that price. Many people on the forum are hunting around for earphones around 500 bucks or as alternative to EP 630.

Give it a thought atleast

^ The PL20 wont be any were close to 500 rs. more around the 900 Rs price mark if got into India , would people be interested ? , around 600 Mark PL10 can be arranged. members can think for a appropriate model and let me know

Buddy I had mentioned two categories of people. One who are looking for headfones at 500 will surely consider PL 20 without warranty and those who want alternative to EP 630 will buy with warranty. I guess they will serve the purpose of being an alternate to EP 630 well as it retails for around 750 - 800 bucks. See what price u can get with and without warranty.

All the best.

Cheers,

MHI

Buddy i cant be doing that for all products its not practical also that was more of a promotion :) . PL 10 around 600 mark , with warranty . PL20 - 900 Mark with warranty

I am a lil confused now...comparing with mp4nation....your pl10's and pl20's price is just the same as the site..that too with warranty.....but i see that only the pl30's are more expensive by 33%...why is this???

btw, FaH33m , wouldnt it be better to mention the price for the phones w/o the bundled fiio e3's is $21.25 with free shipping.....(sounds even more attractive, doesnt it? ;) )

^ Because they have making more profits on those , we stick to basic profit rules and all i said was around 900 mark . Also the shipping of lighter products and various other things come into play.

congrats buddy....

Someone mentioned u are back on ebay...

I hope u were able to settle all disputes and get ur rightly deserved money.

i am intrested in soundmagic pl-11/pl-20
and wth? i cant find any pl-10
are u guys talking about p-10 foldable headphones?
if no can any one provide me with a link?

and btw i dont like the design of pl-30's (tedhe medhe se hai) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back