Soundmagic - The Magic Of Sound [ Earphones ] + Fantastic Fiio Bundles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parix said:
is the combo deal still on, was looking for the Fiio E7.

Well ,

Definitely Yes i Had a Wedding In The Family And Was Awfully Busy ,Back To Work Now To Set The Stage On Fire lol.PM Me your Requirements .
archat68 said:
Received the PL-30 today - impressed with your improved service. Carry on the good job.
Well,

Its Always a Encouragement To Hear Good Words ,Thank You ...

Audiophi1le said:
1 Fiio E7+Pl10 please if the deal is on!

Sir ,

Your Can Buy The Same For Rs :444/- For Soundmagic Pl-10 And Rs :2855/- For E7 .
hrohit85 said:
Hi,

Interested in buying PL11.

Can you give a quote and order procedure.

Thanks.
Well I Will Send You a PM Now

Guys ,

The New A10 Portable Amplifier From Soundmagic Should Be Here Once They Complete Production .We think Comming Next weekend They Should Have Ready Stocks Of The Same .Complete Range of New Its Are Also Comming Plus Most Items Are In Stock ,We Have Fantastic Bundling with Fiio Amps

1 Order placed for PL10+ E7......please reply as to how much should i pay
Order number 6235...6234 can be cancelled

bhupatib said:
I want one unit of Soundmagic PL-21.

Please PM me the details.

Sir ,

The Pricing Of The Same is Right In The first Post ,We will Give You discount of 5% On This Plus Shipping would Be Addition .Material is under custom Clearance Now By Our Agents ..
Audiophi1le said:
1 Order placed for PL10+ E7......please reply as to how much should i pay

Order number 6235...6234 can be cancelled
Well,

Order No 6235/- Is Now Edited And Discounts Are Added To The Same And Its Ready For Due Payment ,Approval Would Be Given In Few Minutes .Order No 6234 Would Be Deleted .Also Please Go To your Account And Edit your Phone Numbers ,I Request Everyone To Be a Little More Attentive in Giving No In Accounts ,Its Mandatory to have proper communication and telephone is the best source .

@ All :

Very Large Consignment is Under Clearance of Soundmagic .Kindly Close Your Eyes and Place Order On Lynx Website i will set the payment And Final discounts Myself .

@ All ,

The Consignment has arrived and ready in stock with me ,Grab these Soundmagics ,Any Rate issues PM Me And Thats All You Need To Do

@Amarbir 1xSoundmagic pl-21

Order no:6575

Amount will be transferred soon:)

EDIT

Amount transferred

RS 707

Guys ,

Please Place the orders on the website and i will manually edit if necessary if there is any issue in rates

Guys ,

This Week I Would Be Sorting Out a Lot Of Stuff Here And On My Website ,Till That Time i Offer You 35% Off On Any Soundmagic Earphones .35% Off Is Only For Earphones And Bundles Do Not Qualify For The Same ,Please Take Full Advantage Of This 1 Week Promotion Run By Us .Not All Models Are In Stock But PL-11 , PL-30 And PL-50 ARe Ready STock And So is The PL21 and MP21 , We Also Have PH10 And P10 And P20 Ready stock

se3d3t.jpg

35% Discount Code -> 7cf90a04d0

This is Running Now On Lynx Website And i Would Update The Website To Reflect The Lastest Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back