Soundmagic - The Magic Of Sound [ Earphones ] + Fantastic Fiio Bundles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

Please Find Sound Soundmagic Deals .....

The Soundmagic Range Of Earphones/Headphones " Most In Stock "

169mhjo.jpg

20ho9l3.jpg

The Soundmagic P20 Headphone Hardcase

mcuh6e.jpg

This is The Case That Comes With P20 Headphones .I Find This To Be a Very Good Case For Portable Audio Gear Like Sources " MP3 Players " , Earphones , Foldable Headphones And Cables And Interconnects .If You Are a Portable Audio Geek Look No Further .This is a 100% Original Soundmagic Case .

Pricing Rs :500/- + Shipping Rs :85/-

Kindly Buy By Clicking - > @ Lynx Website

Kindly Buy By Clicking -> Lynx Ebay Stores

Stock Status

Ready Stock for The Same In Black Colour,Hundred Of Units Are Now In stock

Soundmagic Earphone Case Small

i69yiq.jpg

This Is a Earphone Case that Comes with the Soundmagic Pl50 And Pl30 Earphone .Excellent Product For Gifting Your Mom ,Gf and Wife ,they Just Love It ,I Sold Few Like This :p

Pricing Rs :250/- + Shipping Rs :85/- [ DTDC Air All India ]

Stock Status

Soundmagic Earhooks [ Can Be Used With Most Of The IEMS ]

2942jw6.jpg

These Are Earhooks That you Can Use with Most of The Earphones .Just Slide The Cable Into The Vent In The Earhook .These Are Top Quality Stuff Made By Soundmagic .

Pricing Rs :200/- + Shipping Rs :85/-

Kindly Buy By Clicking - >@ Lynx Website

Stock Status

Ready Stock for The Same In Black Colour

Soundmagic Cable Winder

21e6u6d.jpg

This Is a 100% Original Soundmagic Cable Winder .Excellent To Keep your Headphones and Earphone Cables In Shape .Product is Very Soft .

Pricing Rs :150/- + Shipping Rs :85/- DTDC Air All India [ Ready Stock ]

Kindly Buy By Clicking - >@ Lynx Website

Stock Status

Ready Stock for The Same In Black Colour

Soundmagic Foam Tips [ 3 Pair In Total Small , Medium And Large ]

2nu60if.jpg

These Are Foam Tips With standard diameter inside .The Sizes Are Small , Medium And Large .You will Get 3 Pairs In Total .

Pricing Rs :225/- [ Shipping Rs :85/- Per Kg DTDC Air [ All India ]]

Stock Status

Ready Stock for The Same In Black Colour ,We Also Sell 3 Pair Kit In Small , Medium And Large size ,PM for More Details .

Soundmagic Silicon Tips [ 3 Pair In Total Small , Medium And Large ]
ei1hmt.jpg

These Are Silicon Tips With standard diameter inside .The Sizes Are Small , Medium And Large .You will Get 3 Pairs In Total .

Pricing Rs :125/- [ Shipping Rs :85/- Per Kg DTDC Air [ All India ]]

Stock Status

Ready Stock for The Same In Black Colour ,We Also Sell 3 Pair Kit In Small , Medium And Large size ,PM for More Details .

Soundmagic Silicon Tips Small Internal diameter [ 3 Pair In Total Small , Medium And Large ]

25g5soi.jpg

These Are Silicon Tips With Small Internal diameter inside .The Sizes Are Small , Medium And Large .You will Get 3 Pairs In Total .

Pricing Rs :150/- [ Shipping Rs :85/- Per Kg DTDC Air [ All India ]]

Stock Status

Other Details :[/B]

• Retailers And State Stockest " Sub Distributors " Are Required In All states Of India ,Please PM Me For More Details
  • PM Me If you Like To Buy Them .
  • We Have Good Fiio Bundles With Them .Fiio Makes Good Earphone Amplifiers and DACS For Earphones + Headphones .
  • Not All Models Are In Stock But Most of Them Are In Stock .
  • Top Line Has USD Pricing And Botton Line Is India Rupees Pricing
  • Shipping @ Rs :85/- Per Kg Is there on all Parcels .
  • Huge Stocks For All Indian Distribution + Fast Shipping Is a Promise
  • All Pending RMA To Be Cleared This Week Of Soundmagic
  • Pure audio Bliss From Amarbir @ Lynx "The New Portable Audio Distributors In India "

Guys ,

Thread open Crap It As Much As you Like And People Who Are Interested To Buy Just Pm for a Surprise Lol

Gone

Soundmagic MP21 X 1 Unit Arjun Goyal @ Lynx Store

New Stuff Added To Thread

Soundmagic Earphone Case Small

i69yiq.jpg

This Is a Earphone Case that Comes with the Soundmagic Pl50 And Pl30 Earphone .Excellent Product For Gifting Your Mom ,Gf and Wife ,they Just Love It ,I Sold Few Like This

Pricing Rs :250/- + Shipping Rs :85/- [ DTDC Air All India ]

Stock Status

nit_the_techie said:
WTF!!! pl 11 for RS 650 is that a joke ????

you being a distributer are overpricing it (all distributers are the same )

see the rates of prime abgb and itwares you are charging 100 bucks more

Sound Magic PL11 - IEM Excellent EQ pairing result

http://www.techenclave.com/dealers-paradise/soundmagic-earphones-pl11-pl30-pl21-mp21-164859.html

why the hell did they make you the distributer just to let you make huge profits ??
Well,

The Pricing On Ebay Is With Ebay Charges + Shipping Free .Thanks For a Polite comment .

nit_the_techie said:
Lynx Group - The All India Dealer Store [ For Dealers All Across India of Lynx ]

and on your site even costlier

same was with mediahome.in

being distributers they were overcharging

Well,

Thats a Distribution Website .The Website It To Be Launched Formally In Nov 2010 ,Data Entry is Going On .The Rates There Would Be MRP Pricing .We Have To Complete Development By Nov 2010 .All Indian Resellers And sub Distributors Would Be Placing Orders On That Website And Lynx-india Would Be Used For Retail Sales Only .All Sub distributors And Resellers will See a Totally Different Rate when The Login With Thier Accounts There and Place Order .

I would love to pick one E7 at that price... Let me know the price of E7 bundled with cheapest soundmagic earphone of the lot...shipping included!

Regards,
Sajit

sajitsm said:
Price?

Sorry but prices in pics are totally unreadable to me (with four decimal places???)
Sir ,

Give Me Sometime i have started a Go and i will definately give a great bundle there ,Not feeling That Well Since Afternoon

The foam tips rock :) Using them with my MP21 (came bundled) and my AL UHP 336 (Foamtips from PL11). Thanks Amarbir, for keeping good stuff in ready stock.

sato1986 said:
The foam tips rock :) Using them with my MP21 (came bundled) and my AL UHP 336 (Foamtips from PL11). Thanks Amarbir, for keeping good stuff in ready stock.
Yaar ,

You Have the UHP336 Since When ,Where did you get them from and how much did you pay for the same .I am wanting to change the cable and sell my original cable .I do not like the hard cable near the ears .In the MEElectronic Its Fine with the M6 But this i hate it

Yaar ,

You Have the UHP336 Since When ,Where did you get them from and how much did you pay for the same .I am wanting to change the cable and sell my original cable .I do not like the hard cable near the ears .In the MEElectronic Its Fine with the M6 But this i hate it

Got it from US for 3300/- in February i guess. Its basically a rebranded Ultimate Ears Super Fi 3, so cable options should be abundant in U.S. stores.

The cable suits my requirements though, keeps the IEMs in place.

EDIT: http://cgi.ebay.com/Ultimate-Ears-U...ccessories&hash=item27b55f16af#ht_1665wt_1139

Will update if I find any link to different cables.

sato1986 said:
Got it from US for 3300/- in February i guess. Its basically a rebranded Ultimate Ears Super Fi 3, so cable options are abundant in U.S. stores.
Well,

I Too Got It Via Amazon From My USA Office .But i Am Yet To Get a Cable for The Same .If Some Person Wants The Original Cable Its For Grabs .what Are Your Views of That IEM .Its Pure analytical Type Def No Musical Type IMHO .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back