Source confirms Lenovo K4 Note Price & Specs: Rs. 12,999 with 4GB RAM

So who is getting this phone

• Yes me!

• Not me :/

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lenovo A6000+ has a qualcomm processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory etc. So is it a shitty mobile or a premium one?

Samsung android implementation for their budget phones is very very bad. Phones slow down to a crawl in a few months. Only exception is the premium series phones (S and A series)

There are cheaper phones with Qualcomm processors. Does that mean that they are better than mediatek processor phones?
At the same pricepoint? If so then I would say Yes. Lumia 520, Moto E anyone?
Samsung android implementation for their budget phones is very very bad. Phones slow down to a crawl in a few months. Only exception is the premium series phones (S and A series)

Samsung need to do something about that damn TouchWiz and their bloatwares. Not many people know about that crap so whatever problem they face they blame it on the hardware. say that Samsung makes shit products. Not that they dont but a huge majority of the complaints which i hear is that.[DOUBLEPOST=1451290412][/DOUBLEPOST]@v.Na5h my vote will be "Don't need it." :p

Last edited:
F**k

- Lenovo
- Micromax
- Xiaomi
- Intex
- YU
- Lava
- Huawei
- Xolo
- Karbonn
- Celkon
... Etc... Etc..

All are garbage phones made to work perfectly for 1 year with sub-standard builds. Sadly, They don't even work properly even for 1 year without issues.
Don't be a kanjoose and spend more 4-5k for a mobile pref on a motorola or oneplus or samsung or LG. because you won't buy a phone for 1 year.

Last edited:
^^ Every phone is engineered to not last. It doesn't matter whether you buy a 5k phone or a 60k phone. At present the most you can expect from a phone is 3 years. If you are a serious smartphone user, they will have enough measures to ensure that you will end up buying a new one every two years. The only thing you need to consider is what offers value for you.

Any Samsung phone apart from the Galaxy S, A and Note series are shit and are worse than other brands you mentioned. So, don't bother going for any Samsung phone that costs less than 25k. Same for LG, don't bother unless you are going for the flagships.

Lenovo, Huawei and Xiaomi are in the same same league as Samsung. The flag ships would be great. The rest, not so. But sill these brands have better mid range phones than Samsung.

The rest of the brands are definitely not great. They source phones from various vendors and hence there is no consistency and also there is no in-house R&D to speak off. Buy only with the expectation that they can fail any time and there will be no warranty.

I am using a Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro for over an year and its an awesome phone despite the older SoC with great performance and battery life. My sister uses the Samsung S6 Edge and after comparison, I did not find any thing compelling that the S6 offered over my phone to justify the 30k price difference for me. Frankly, none of the Lenovo products that I bought gave me trouble so far. But, I can understand the mid/lower end phones being inconsistent. That is how this market is being molded. Either buy a 7~10k phone that lasts 1 year or or buy a 20~30k one that lasts 2 years.

F**k

- Lenovo
- Micromax
- Xiaomi
- Intex
- YU
- Lava
- Huawei
- Xolo
- Karbonn
- Celkon
... Etc... Etc..

All are garbage phones made to work perfectly for 1 year with sub-standard builds. Sadly, They don't even work properly even for 1 year without issues.
Don't be a kanjoose and spend more 4-5k for a mobile pref on a motorola or oneplus or samsung or LG. because you won't buy a phone for 1 year.
Even OnePlus has had lots of issues for phones which were sold in India

Even OnePlus has had lots of issues for phones which were sold in India

I cannot deny this. First 1 year in India was tough for them. 50% of the phones would go to the Serv center. Things have improved now.
I am using a Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro for over an year and its an awesome phone despite the older SoC with great performance and battery life. My sister uses the Samsung S6 Edge and after comparison, I did not find any thing compelling that the S6 offered over my phone to justify the 30k price difference for me. Frankly, none of the Lenovo products that I bought gave me trouble so far. But, I can understand the mid/lower end phones being inconsistent. That is how this market is being molded. Either buy a 7~10k phone that lasts 1 year or or buy a 20~30k one that lasts 2 years.
Like Lenovo performing exceptionally well for few.. It's oneplus that is performing exceptionally well for the other few.

Let's put up a poll to understand which brand sucks.

2L pre-order registrations guys.
Next headline "50,000 Lenovo K4 Note sold out in 5 secs." :p

Last edited:
It will be a hit
On paper it's providing what flagship are providing. All small nuances are forgotten by public in that price range
So yes it will be sold out. I myself know many people waiting to buy new sets but waiting for the launch. In 10k +/- there is nothing to compare to..

Its been a 2nd year and still using moto g 1st generation... have installed CM 13
and its working super smooth for me.. app opens up instantly
Btw, it got only 1gb ram[DOUBLEPOST=1452487711][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nope. We dont.
And FB app is a known resource hog.

always runs in background.

With all these new phones in the entry-level i guess that we'll be hearing about the Moto E3 soon?

Just to confirm, is the Redmi 3=Redmi Note 3?
And out of curiosity is the suffix "Note" because of its 5.5"? o_O
I personally like the fact that it has 4k battery, FHD and dual-sim. Its all about the build quality and pricing now. If this really gets sold for 7k here i might just buy it.

Nope nope. Redmi 3 and Redmi Note 3 are different. I might not buy either. I was interested in the Redmi 3 but apparently the microSD card in it uses the 2nd SIM slot so not going to buy either. >.>

Last edited:
Back