Special Delivery from Hong Kong

touzeen

Doctor Pen and Scalpel
Adept
Nov 22, 2008
www.flickr.com
Always wanted one of these things,but with the way the Indian Post is going out of business there was no way of getting it locally. I still remember getting sealed packages/envelopes in the mail with red hard shiny stuff...

It came in a plain box...

Could feel myself becoming a child while opening it...

A wax sealing kit.
Wooden handle Stamp with the letter T.
3 wax sticks, Red,Gold and Silver.
A wax melting Spoon.
2 paraffin Candles.

Note: T is upside down.

A nice excuse to refill my Zippo ( I dont smoke)

First stamp on my Rhodia Webnotebook

And viola !

Ordered from yesstyle.com
Abour Rs.1800 , No customs.
Took 11 days shipped from Hong Kong.

Im guessing this is going to be my new Signature.... (Till the Big Daddy of Pens comes...Stay Tuned for that)

?dOuBtFiRe?

Adept
Aug 11, 2008
Nice one mate. Thanks for the info and the detailed pic sets. I always wanted to seal my letters using this mode. But couldn't get it done. Now I have one.

?dOuBtFiRe?

Adept
Aug 11, 2008
You write a letter and add a seal for privacy. It like old style of confidential letter.Watch Harry Potter part 1 movie where hogwarts sends out multiple letters to Harry and you see H seal on the letter which Uncle Vernon recollects as Hogwarts.

Also you can send out customised thanks/greeting card using it.

touzeen

Doctor Pen and Scalpel
Adept
Nov 22, 2008
www.flickr.com
@suarezian
Long long ago,so long ago in a far away land when people wanted to communicate with other people in lands far far away they used to write down stuff on a piece of paper and give to a person called a Postman. The postman would then,through a network of other Postmen,deliver the piece of paper to the said person with whom you wished to communicate.
Now as a way of keeping the communication "secure" people would use such personalized wax seals as a way of closing the envelope to make sure the communication hasn't been meddled with/ or read.
Now in 2015 where people rather text each other than meet face to face,people like me think back fondly of such Long Long Ago days and try to bring back some of the magic of those days.
Hence I have procured this apparatus to give my seasonal wishes/birthday wishes/gifts/presents a personal touch which has been long lost in the 10mbps transfer rates of our daily lives.

PHOENiX117

Veteran
Oct 30, 2015
I sont understand the price/performance ratio or will it fit but Nice product Man!!

booo

BA BA BA BABANANA
Veteran
Mar 4, 2008
Colodaro
@suarezian
Long long ago,so long ago in a far away land when people wanted to communicate with other people in lands far far away they used to write down stuff on a piece of paper and give to a person called a Postman. The postman would then,through a network of other Postmen,deliver the piece of paper to the said person with whom you wished to communicate.
Now as a way of keeping the communication "secure" people would use such personalized wax seals as a way of closing the envelope to make sure the communication hasn't been meddled with/ or read.
Now in 2015 where people rather text each other than meet face to face,people like me think back fondly of such Long Long Ago days and try to bring back some of the magic of those days.
Hence I have procured this apparatus to give my seasonal wishes/birthday wishes/gifts/presents a personal touch which has been long lost in the 10mbps transfer rates of our daily lives.
to add to this, in 2015 there is no such thing as privacy and facebook owns all your nude selfies. No one understands terms such as RSA and PGP.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
Pandora
www.therealkai.wordpress.com
@touzeen man that is so cool and nostalgic (no I'm not 80+ years old). How much of the signature can we customize?
I VOTE THIS THE PURCHASE OF THE YEAR :D
You write a letter and add a seal for privacy. It like old style of confidential letter.Watch Harry Potter part 1 movie where hogwarts sends out multiple letters to Harry and you see H seal on the letter which Uncle Vernon recollects as Hogwarts.

Also you can send out customised thanks/greeting card using it.
Also Game of Thrones :)
to add to this, in 2015 there is no such thing as privacy and facebook owns all your nude selfies. No one understands terms such as RSA and PGP.
+even your so-called copyrighted 4k pictures. lel.

derp

Disciple
Oct 25, 2015
Drypton
Man you really love to leave your insignia, here-there-everywhere, don't you?