Speed Auto Performance Show 2006 - TE/FE Exclusive

Pics taken with my 750i ... unfortunately the pic quality was set to normal, which is why some pics didn't come out as expected :(

thexfactor said:
Here are some more from yesterday ...

This is a 1952 Cadillac Series 62 pimped by JBL for showing off their CS Series. Powered by a 4.1 litre V8 engine. Everything works too. Auto transmission, Power Windows, Entire Sofa seat goes back and forth, Canvas Top is motorized. All in all a very good car.

The guy in the pic is the brand manager of JBL India.... had met him a few days back :p

Pimp my Vintage Ride - Team-BHP

got some more..really kewl pics..of the show . i wish to upload around 75 best pics of some 200 ive got...but dont know how should i upload them..i am thinkin of uploading them using imageshack toolbar...and them post all the thumbnails...will this do..please tell me.. any ideas ?

ive also got a really nice documentary kinda video shot with my handy cam at the show .which i want to transfer to pc and then upload it. but the problem is it's on a mini DV tape and USB capture sux i hope i can do it with my VIVO card..as i don't have a fire wire port..the video is really very nice !

ok here i am with a few more pics taken by me..when i visited the show with a few frnds. the show was awesome , but the only thing missing was beautiful gals..:rofl: i am not very good or a pro at photography..so u may not like a few of my pics..do bare with me..i ve just got hold of my handycam.but if u like the pics REPS welcome.

also the pics are of different qualities as some have been captured using my handy cam 1 mp camera / my frnd's 3mp digital cam /a frnd's nokia 6600 cam.

so here u go...:D

the show stealer- Lamborghini Gallarado Spyder

me with the beauty.

the gallarado spyder converted - i knw tht's too much off this car but i could not resist taking it's pics.

BMW M5

BMW 740li

honda civic

Cadillac and JBL C5 series

Nissan Skyline

Chevrolet SRV

another Chevrolet racing car. ( lol dnt knw the name)

Indica Silhouette

pulsar 220 or the so-called DTFS-i

interiors of a modded car.(dnt remember the name.)

a superb sound system in a modded innova

a bike by honda

a land cruiser PRADO -not a part of show..just parked outside the grounds.

more pics here- ImageShack® - Public page for faheem_m

REPS WELCOMED ! will be adding a video to this soon....

Nooooooo !!! I missed seeing an EVO !!!1

CRAP What an Ass i am :mad:.. Argh !!!!!!!!!!!!

(Yes, im a Evo fanboi...)

Bah.. Trust me, Ill buy an Evo one day :mad:...

Back