Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

@ FR Live wallpaper or wallpaper is last negative point which is not that much important to me but it was lacking ..... second without FM especial in Mumbai its very hard and camera is one of the essential feature...... For me touch got freezes at many instances ..... even it got hanged some time.... may be it may be a reason I got annoyed and bored with user interface....

praxone12 said:
Can anyone post latest welcomm rom download link?
How can we root it?
Presently running RC2

You will get details on Lowyat forum. you will also get how to root on that forum only.....

but frankly speaking, RC2 UI is better than Stock ROM, remaining with you only.....

vivekb said:
are they going to discontinue the Handset...... how come you aware about this facts.........

One of my engineering college colleague working in spice global at high rank, he revealed me last night.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@manu_george

So what is your feedback on MI-410

My home screen... it is not MIUI,just stock csl gb with miui+iphone+awd type theme .(just to learn to post images)

screenshot7k.png

screenshot9p.png

App Drawer..

screenshot8s.png

sajokj said:
can I install this theme on RC2, If yes then from where can I get it?
Dhaway has workout the theme ..... some natural green or something ..... on the site of Andro ID you will find link for download......

sajokj said:
can I install this theme on RC2, If yes then from where can I get it?

Actually it is not just theme but a launcher... it is MIUI.ADW iphone launcher.. available in android market but not free.. i got an .apk file for that here

which mobile screen protector is compatible with mi-410.i have used the mobile for about without screen protector.it already got lots of dust and small scratches on the surface.please share the strategies you follow to protect your screen

Back