[Spoilers] Game of Thrones (ASOIAF) thread

Seriously this was the worst episode so far.I would say that although we have had some stellar moments in this season the overall standard throughout the season is not as top notch as the previous ones.The tight pace is missing....

Valar Morghulis.....
All (good things) must die!!!!

Nice episode. Finally the family is coming together and its setting tone for bigger events to come. Amazing job.

Yeah they have not featured yet so expect a nice sequence with the walkers and the lil warg[DOUBLEPOST=1463509637][/DOUBLEPOST]Really missing watching the show on a large screen as no tv or laptop in room now and show too risqué to watch with mother or father in living room
Watch on vr the biggest screen ever

Game of Thrones Wow, winds of winter blew me away.The season finale was amazing.
Six years of character development, foreshadowing, and build up have finally fallen into place. Story wise it was amazing. Artistically it was beautiful. Everyone who played a part in Season 6 no matter how big or small should be damn proud of themselves.
Few of my personal favs from this season are :
Lyanna Mormont, a girl of 10, gives us a North Remembers speech
She absolutely killed it this season, fantastic casting and a truly incredible performance from such a young actor.. I can't wait to see more of her next year.
We'll see how Jon Snow/Starkarian does following a second straight election win.
Olenna shutting the sandsnakes up LOL

Holy Shit...........In terms of shock value and contribution to the continuation of the story this episode is several notches above the Red Wedding.

Undoubtedly this is the best episode of GoT so far in my opinion.

Initially I was skeptical when I heard that there are only 13 episodes after this season.
If you go by the catch line of the show then all we have seen so far is just build up to the actual foreboding threat -The White Walkers.After spending 60 episodes on the buildup I was thinking that the actual ending would be rushed and disjointed.

But if they keep up the pace of the 10th episode which will be a necessity to end the story in 13 episodes then I can say only one thing-----We are in for a ride my friends!!!!!

Satisfying season finale. Considering the setup it seems like the next season could in fact be the final one. I think Varys has a pocket dragon that he uses to get around so fast. Or portals.

It was totally befitting. True identity of Jon Snow is out about his Father. Then Jamie got the shock of his life. Arya proved what she is going to the names she recited. House Tyrell is a big question mark now. Mother of Dragons looked even ambitious with a new helping hand. Only downside is that one has to wait till April 2017 now .

Well, the show is officially a snoozefest now. Thank god this is ending with another season. I think that the structuring of this show over a season has become a trope of itself. Will there be a big battle in the penultimate episode? Yup. Will there be more shocking deaths in the season finale? You bet. What used to make the show unpredictable (at least for the people who didn't watch the show) has now become a rehashing of the same thing over and over. The screenplay is so cringey at this point.

The issue is... The last 2 seasons are written by the directors. The books have reached only until S5. The best dialogues were dead from then on. I bet GRRM would still make a lot of unpredictability in his script

Last edited:
Back