[Spoilers] Game of Thrones (ASOIAF) thread

The next episode will be all about catching a wight and the finale will be the Eastwatch showdown where we see the beginning of the Ice Dragon I guess.
Even then when will the other two dragon riders come into play?

The last episode shows there's a chance of something romantic happening between Daenerys and Ser Jorah but I think he's too old for her.

Last edited:
What was worse? one handed Jaime not drowning with a massively heavy armor or a eunuch having sex with a slave? And let's not forget sand snakes.

Is it just me or is the leaked episode one of the best GOT episodes of all time. The cinematography was amazing. What could have been better was the fight choreography. All fan theories (especially mine) were brought to life in this episode. I believe E-commerce websites should start a premium 'Raven' delivery service. Order now, get the product in an hour or less. :D

Story wise, it was a bollywood film. Anything happens. It was a new level of stupidity. But action wise, it was A+ hollywood action movie level shit. Incredible production. As a long time book reader, I really wish they paid enough attention to the story too.[DOUBLEPOST=1503035497][/DOUBLEPOST]
What could have been better was the fight choreography.

I totally agree. After the battle of the bastards, I was exoecting something better. Not the 'bollywood bad guys come after the hero one by one' shit.

I agree with you. The whole idea of GoT was the story. But now the story seems to have taken a back seat and they are concentrating more on the filming...which I do admit is AAA.

However Bollywood inspired the decisions on the show may seem, it is still an amazing series and opens a new possibility - Anything can happen at any moment. Earlier it was - Anyone could die anytime! The twists and weirdness have helped maintain the interest in this show. Every other mind has a new theory and it is interesting to witness these anticipations. Every army that falls will be an addition to the wight army. Add to this that a prominent wight converter starts as a baby and we have someone pregnant. Possibilities are limitless and this show knows no limits in a magical realm. It has succeeded in keeping us anticipating despite being the second-last episode in its second-last season and that is not an easy task. Let's see where does the game take us.

On other note - Dany looked amazeballs in that white dragon suit :joyful:

25 mins into the finale and the cringe is so hard that i had to come here and post about it.
I gave this season the benefit of the doubt but after watching through the start of the wight mission to the finale it seems to me that this season is basically a fan fiction written by a crack-addled teenager looking for instant gratification.

Here's something to laugh at though-
https://9gag.com/gag/a05471L

Last edited:
25 mins into the finale and the cringe is so hard that i had to come here and post about it.

What do you expect when the show is directed by Ekta Kapoor. I hope the white walkers rush through the north, hit winter fell and kill the shit out of the lame ass Stark Sister. At this point I am just watching for the ice dragon which is > than the usual dragons.

It's a fantasy show and whatever it was, it sure was entertaining, to say the least. What really had me in questions was Jon Snow = Aegon Targaryen (possibly the 8th)! WTF! Not only has winter come all the way to Kings Landing, but the wall has been compromised and both the queens are pregnant. Also, I would love to see the scene when Jamie meets Bran. It would be interesting to see how it all ends. For all I know, it is a great fantasy show and despite years of anticipation, it still leaves us anticipated on several terms. Sad to hear that we might have to wait another year or more for the finale but I am pretty sure the wait will be worth it. If nothing, this show has set a benchmark for fantasy shows and that is a remarkable achievement.

Yeah, Jaime-Bran & Jon Snow-Bran-Danerys meet would be quite interesting.
2 dragons for the 2 T's. So, Tyrion might not be a T after all?! Tywin had repeatedly said "you are not my son". That reveal also would be interesting.
----------
Sometime back, SRK or someone bought GoT rights for remake in Hindi :wtf: Have to see how that pans out :D

Back