[Spoilers] Game of Thrones (ASOIAF) thread

I actually enjoyed danaerys buring down everything going full mad. Have now accepted the poor writing isnt as good as before so just enjoyed the visual masterpiece of a episode.

One girl got the D and she saved the world, another did not and she ended up buring cities down[DOUBLEPOST=1557901786][/DOUBLEPOST]Lol
Screenshot_2019-05-15-11-58-23-174_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Last edited:
Came here to see who was whining on the latest episode, turns out none lol.
Ive given up lol. I didnt even want to watch the latest episode but I watched it just to see the memes at r/freefolk

only silver lining for me is I didn't read the leaks yet so Im ready to be surprised by the shit D&D will throw at us in the last episode.

HBO offered 2 more seasons with10 episodes each and increased budgets but D& D took only one season with 5 episodes. ****in asswipes

Mofo what shit episodes last two have been. The holes in the plot are so big its hilarious. The woman who has been hell bent on saving and liberating not one but two continents, suddenly goes bat shit crazy? Hahahaha yeah right. Very believable.

Im not disappointed in the series at all. For me this Season 8 doesnt exist. It makes no sense in any form. D&D (Dumb & dumber)'s only intension seems to be to subvert expectations. In the process they ****ed it up.

Came here to see who was whining on the latest episode, turns out none lol.
Only the ones whining about mad queen are dumb feminists. This is fiction just treat it like that and forget about it but most of the hate is going towards how they made her look she is unfit to rule because she is a women.

Only the ones whining about mad queen are dumb feminists. This is fiction just treat it like that and forget about it but most of the hate is going towards how they made her look she is unfit to rule because she is a women.
Lmao what? You develop a character as a just ruler, and then you make them do complete opposite? Characters need to be believable. People hate it cause it makes zero sense. Its that way, cause writers wanted to subvert expectations. Its hilarious that anyone can believe danny's character can do the complete polar opposite of everything she stands for.

Sudden loss of 2 trusted advisors, one of them at the hands of Cersei, major mistakes by Hand of Queen and a major treason by another trusted advisor.
Seems to be reason enough to push one off the edge, especially when you are feeling lonely. Sure, they could have taken a whole season to develop this side and then show the final act of madness but they didn't have the time.
Ever since the story has veered off-book, the writing has been mediocre at best. It's better the show is getting a quick death rather than piling on for 2-3 more seasons.

Nothing will happen this is the end. Fatass didn't finish his book and this writer duo is jumping on new star wars trilogy. Even kit Harrington said he won't play Jon again, putting an end to this remake bs.

they show 7 seasons setting up her as someone opposite her father. Just 4 episodes to turn the character is too less[DOUBLEPOST=1558024133][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nothing will happen this is the end. Fatass didn't finish his book and this writer duo is jumping on new star wars trilogy. Even kit Harrington said he won't play Jon again, putting an end to this remake bs.
they've moving ahead with two other game of thrones related shows

Kit Harrington can **** off. He barely does anything. Anyone else will do a better job.

Back