[Spoilers] Game of Thrones (ASOIAF) thread

I have watched all seasons in such details. I would have been probably seen atleast 7-8 times every episode of the whole show. I am ready!!!

Why no action on this thread ?

I loved how Arya finally liberated herself :). That was really unexpected from her.
The second season has served as perfect point to bid goodbye to majority of the characters. Let's see what happens in E3 !!

Why no action on this thread ?

I loved how Arya finally liberated herself :). That was really unexpected from her.
The second season has served as perfect point to bid goodbye to majority of the characters. Let's see what happens in E3 !!
I kinda felt guilty during that scene lol.

david benioff and db weiss said that since both maise and sophie grew up with them for close to 10 years, they were not willing to force both of them to go nude and left the decision to actors.

sohpie chose no nudity but maise chose her own scenes. which is surprising becasue its the reverse if you see their insta :p

anways kudos to maise! scene was guilty but hot.

A lot of useless folks are gonna cross over to the dead.. E3 is going to bring the pain. Anyone wanna wager?

Let's see:

1. Kingslayer -- hell yeah, most likely saving Brienne
2. Jora -- not in E3 but surely later most probably doing to save his crush
3. Podrick -- most likely
4. Samwell -- maybe not in E3
5. Tyrion -- don't think so for the moment at least.. perhaps he'll live to tell the tale and write a book
6. Reek - what's left to save ain't worth saving
7. The Hound -- he's just tired of everything and everyone saving him from dying before this shitstorm
8. Tormund -- dying cos nobody loves him
9. The lord of light dude --he's well past his exp date anyway
10. The nights watch dude -- bro times over
11. Roberts bastard -- has to, Arya can't know happiness
12. The onion knight -- **** knows what he was for for anyways
13. Brienne - most likely saving kingslayer
14. Sansa - something tells me she has to go
15. Jon & Dany - I think one of them will take the other out, just has to be, Shakespearean tragedy already in the making
16. Arya - last one standing, with Tyrion perhaps
17. Bran - he might as well join the guardians of the galaxy

Who else did I leave out? Oh yeah.. Bronn, will most likely save someone's ass - but won't follow through with Cersie's shit.

As for Cersie & company, no clue how they're gonna end up dead, for the most part they will die though

I kinda felt guilty during that scene lol.

david benioff and db weiss said that since both maise and sophie grew up with them for close to 10 years, they were not willing to force both of them to go nude and left the decision to actors.

sohpie chose no nudity but maise chose her own scenes. which is surprising becasue its the reverse if you see their insta :p

anways kudos to maise! scene was guilty but hot.

Yep. Same here. It was awkward for me too.
But then I realized that she is a grown up adult now and this is her way to breaking the conception that she is still a child artist.

BTW the scene was tastefully done. Kudos to the team.

Back