[Spoilers] Game of Thrones (ASOIAF) thread

Some tidbits :-

1. Just before Night King raises his hand to take his sword out, The scene goes to His Lieutenant and his hair blows in the air.

If you rewind 30 seconds before that.

You can see Jon Snow Yelling " Go ,Go Gooooooooooo" while facing the Blue Dragon

He was Yelling at Arya.

2. NK was created by a child by putting a dagger through the heart.
Similarly, A child (Height Wise) put dagger into him.

I think not making the night king a talking character is what has made this series a disappointment. The supposed big bad didn't even play the game of thrones and I don't really care what happens after this.

I think not making the night king a talking character is what has made this series a disappointment. The supposed big bad didn't even play the game of thrones and I don't really care what happens after this.
I am not too bothered with that.
In fact the silent unstoppable brute force(before Arya of course) negates his need for dialogue.
The NK is supposed to portray pure evil and if you remember Sauron from LoTR(which is the root of all modern fantasy tales) doesn't even have a physical body for most of the book.

The night king was a real pussy compared to sauron or even voldemort who always led from the front attacking the enemies. this night king hid around in the fog and only entered the battle when most of the opposing army was already dead.

I was also hoping brand would warg into a dragon when emilia fell from hers. Would have been really cool!

He got killed by shard of dragonglass but is not affected by actual dragon flame. The whole quest in the north turned out to be such a damp squib.

He got killed by shard of dragonglass but is not affected by actual dragon flame. The whole quest in the north turned out to be such a damp squib.
Weiss confirmed it at the shows end that the NK was made by dragonglass and was unmade by Valyrian steel at the same spot (and that too under a weirwood tree)

It's one of those underwhelming episode which tries to consolidate stuff. But overall looks story is rushed and as @kvikram puts it, they are putting twists for sake of it.

IT was all good till Episode 3, dont know what you guys were complaining about. But Episode 4 was a **** fest. How the **** did euron manage to kill a dragon? How did Danny not see the dragon? How is it possible to hide a whole fleet of ships. This is just unbelievable stuff. And they hit 3 shots right at the one dragon? What bullshit writing is this. And Missandei gets captured? hahaha wtf.

It seems like they just ran out of time. This makes little to no sense at all. They should have had 10-15 episodes for this season. They've spoilt the whole show.

Lousy writing seriously.
Rhaegal was killed like a hen. There were so many loopholes to that particular scene. I mean how come the dragons flying high couldn't spot the whole armada.

Only thing I liked was interaction between Hound and Stark Sisters + Dany's acting (She conveyed so much without saying anything)

Lousy writing seriously.
Rhaegal was killed like a hen. There were so many loopholes to that particular scene. I mean how come the dragons flying high couldn't spot the whole armada.

Only thing I liked was interaction between Hound and Stark Sisters + Dany's acting (She conveyed so much without saying anything)
They let rhaegal heal in last episode just to kill him this episode for shock value. showrunners D&D basically confirmed this. ****ing butchered the show

Who else did I leave out? Oh yeah.. Bronn, will most likely save someone's ass - but won't follow through with Cersie's shit.

As for Cersie & company, no clue how they're gonna end up dead, for the most part they will die though

Man. A lot, in fact most of the people you mention survived.

Back