Spy cam which can Fly

Praks

Skilled
Is anyone aware of Spy cam which can fly ? Looks hitech but there is requirement & want to know if someone is selling it including chienese.

Requirement is to survey a company, fly around their place in night Record few things & come out, Simple :)

Live streaming & recording, very small size is must.

Saw few of them here, Just concept, No hardware for sale - Tiny Flying Spy Robots: That?S All We Need Now

There are WiFi cameras available but problem is fitting them inside building & again pulling them back.

Planes & helicopters (Something like 3 Idiots) would make too much of noise & gets noticed easily.

Any thoughts ?

@damn
Well my friend, I know atleast 20+ people who have these spy pens, keychains etc., How many of them will have warrant ? By the way this is required for anti corruption & its just recording & presenting in court. Lawyers are there to handle.
@booo
Thanks bro. Looks good. if Live steaming is not happening then how do you fly it in dark ? Did you mean put 3G phone inside the flight & fly ?
Woudn't RC plane make noise ? Are you aware of something like link I gave in my first post ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hype u can fly onboard spycam - YouTube

Not sure if there's a spy camera that is able to fly, certainly not available to the public anyway. You can get small wireless spy cameras, and attach them to model helicopters. The small cameras way very little, just a few grams, which means they work perfectly on model helicopters.

Wireless spy camera:
2.4GHz Wireless Pinhole Camera Kit --- Pakatak - Spy Camera, Hidden Camera, Wireless Camera: Security Cameras UK

Wireless receiver that also allows you to record what you see.
CCTV and Spy Cameras - Spy Gadgets

P.S: I guess whatever you are trying to accomplish is illegal and you should take legal advice before proceeding.

You will find iPhone controlled cameras with streaming possible, as well as iPhone controlled RC copters on the internet.

Live streaming will be difficult, but possible. It's better to do it with a Keychain camera fixed to a RC helicopter, or if you can procure a quality Quadrotor, even better as it would make less noise and also be stable.

what you require is quite complicated which needs a professional setup and equally skilled pilot. Plus, you requirement is shooting in the dark.
I know there are quadcopters with autopilot and GPS navigation whose flight path can be set in the google maps, but these would cost more than a lac ... will check and confirm

The only issue you will face is cost and learning curve. The cheaper ones will be tricky to fly while the expensive ones will have iPhone/Android support and can be piloted easily.

However, it would still be difficult to see whats happening if you use small cameras with no clarity at distance.

Worst case, hire Johnny English. Vinod will be too expensive :p

Thanks guys.

Quite amount of good hints & few funny things :)

Well, If you see movie 3 idiots, Can anyone tell me how was live streaming achieved in that ?

Any RC Helicopter which is very small & makes almost no noise ? Please give model number.

For Sale!! Air swimmers Flying Fish - limited quantity - India's open forum for RC flying, aeromodelling, cars and hobby stores

if you can get one of those and attach it with a small keychain camera, you can achieve some amount of stealth i guess, in terms of noise. I guees you can attach a cell phone with 3g and skype to achive live streaming. if you want to have a more sophesticated one, I think you will have to build yourself (i mean the live streaming camera) using arduino along with gsm shield and lots of programming. this is the best I can think of as of now.

Thanks guys.

Quite amount of good hints & few funny things :)

Well, If you see movie 3 idiots, Can anyone tell me how was live streaming achieved in that ?

Any RC Helicopter which is very small & makes almost no noise ? Please give model number.

It was a movie -_- /OT

A camera, a video transmitter/receiver and a screen
5.8G 500mw long range 8CH tx/rx [58500TXRX] - $120.00 : FOXTECH FPV SYSTEM
Foxtech M700 7" monitor [FH-M700 Monitor] - $89.90 : FOXTECH FPV SYSTEM
HoryzonHD Full HD 1080p FPV camera V3 [HoryzonHD V3] - $160.00 : FOXTECH FPV SYSTEM

The 3 idiot movie had quadrocopter. The same thing is available as AR Drone. Though it can't record at night. It records in hd and can transmit live on mobile or pad/tab.

The 3 idiot movie had quadrocopter. The same thing is available as AR Drone. Though it can't record at night. It records in hd and can transmit live on mobile or pad/tab.

Can you please give any URL where it can be purchased ?

You could try this

ideaForge

Ideaforge looks good but quite bigger then small helicopter,

Got one more idea of using bird, Pigeons are quite good.

lol, Thinking of Monkey too.. Grrr Hangover Part 2 :p, Can be done ?

Back