SQL 70-433 certification

Aphro_EVO

Disciple
Hey Guys,

Want to do this certification. I reckon somebody would have already done this in TE. So how long does it take to clear this? How to go about it - dumps etc?

I would call myself an intermediate level user since I have worked with MySQL.

Lmk, thanks.

If you are an intermediate level user, you will not take more than 1-2 months to get it over with. I am on the administration side so completed 70-432. Barely took me 2 months to get around the subject. Its basically a broad overview.. nothing very deep. On top of that the paper's generally very easy since MS obviously wants lots of certified SQL 2008 folks so there'll be greater adoption of the product.

Thanks guys for the response. Great link there Vercetti. Sei, I am trying to get done with this certification in like two weeks. I don't have as much time, it is a work requirement. As far as learning goes I have AdventureWorks on SQLServer 2008R2 installed, going chapter by chapter, but the immediate goal stands.

2 weeks is very much achievable. I had to learn SQL Server from scratch without any help of any sort. Just CBT Nuggets and google. So, it took me 1-2 months but it is quite easy to finish in 2 weeks too if your basics are clear.

Back