SSC results!!!

Seriously!! Even i was totally scared!!

I didn't study all that seriously!

The only reason why i went to my classes was of a hot chick with whom i hooked up during my pre boards!!! :p :p

It was all a mess!!:(

But i've made it!! yeah!! :yahoo:

Congrats, my sister got 83% and shes still unhappy :| I'm like HOW CAN YOU BE SO UPSET!?!? I was very content with myself when I got 57% in my boards :p :rofl:

Nice :) But I have a question how many subjects do you have cause 88.15 is not possible.. 1 marks = .2% [ Assuming 5 Subjects] . 5 Marks reults in 1 % .. So .15 is total impossible :p

Well SSC = Senior Secondary ? 10 ? But here we call SSC =12 and HSC 10 :ashamed:

My 10th % were 89.8% and in 12 th % 84.2 .. Thats more than enuf :p Cause these mark are for nothing :p

Congrats on the good marks :p Hope you will get similar results after 2 years :p

Screw you b**ch :p

Marks

ENGLISH (03)-079

HINDI-FRENCH (BI)-081

MARATHI (16)-079

MATHS-145

SCIENCE-096

SOCIAL SCIENCE-093
Total Marks-573

Percentage-88.15

Looks like Einstein just went wrong :p

SSC from maharashtra board is damn easy . Most of stuff gets repeated . I remember 83% by just studying lst 5 years paper solutions .

Dark Star said:
I think CBSE is pretty easy if you forcus on NCERT Syllabus :D Apart from less marks in English :p
In CBSE everything is easy provided you hav conceptual understanding, in social studies,i used to get 40(few marks grace) in school and prelims..BUt got 95.5(3marks map i had left cause the exam was damn boring), WHY?? FLUKE?? nah..Cause i knew, when i know the things, i understood their logic and when im not doing copy paste from my text book, i will certainly get good marks..
ANd english is DAMN easy if u know PROPER english..I remember a line outside the principal's office for grace marks only for english subject in 9th and 10th..Trust me outta a class of 30 students there used to be atlest 11-12 who used to fail..While i used to get 75 above without studying..Its just very very basic english, but shows how much correct english u know...:p By the way i got 88 in boards..was expecting 96..guess my english isnt that great afterall..:ashamed:
But ofcourse i NEVER study..one day before exam is my routine..(which i try and change everytime but FAIL:mad: ):huh:

Party Monger said:
In CBSE everything is easy provided you hav conceptual understanding, in social studies,i used to get 40(few marks grace) in school and prelims..BUt got 95.5(3marks map i had left cause the exam was damn boring), WHY?? FLUKE?? nah..Cause i knew, when i know the things, i understood their logic and when im not doing copy paste from my text book, i will certainly get good marks..

lol social studies has NO understanding...just mugging up :)
i got 97 and a CBSE certificate too for top 0.1% :D

samrulez said:
Screw you b**ch :p

Marks
ENGLISH (03)-079
HINDI-FRENCH (BI)-081
MARATHI (16)-079
MATHS-145
SCIENCE-096
SOCIAL SCIENCE-093
Total Marks-573

Percentage-88.15

Looks like Einstein just went wrong :p

Voila.. Marathi madye master nighala re tu... I got 84% overall and 59 in marathi :bleh: 2 years back...

Back