SSD + HDD's + Mod Stuff For SALE!!! - Free Shipping for Mumbai Buyers

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSD SALE!!! - Only 1 SSD Remaing rest All is SOLD :)

Hello Folks,

Cant believe I have to do this, But for some reason im in Bad Financial Crisis & I have to do away with these HW of mine.

Apart from their warranty+Bills etc, let me tell you that Their condition is absolutely Imaculate, Impeccable & Pristine. Hence Who ever is interested can be confident of its condition.

The Below Products are all UNDER WARRANTY.

So here they are:-

1> NZXT Sentry 2 Fan Controller Touch Screen:- Sold to TE Member
Date of Purchase:8th Apr 2010
Bought For: 1900 INR
Selling here for: 1000 INR + shipping
Warranty/Bill:Yes

dsc00283.jpg

dsc002fvf.jpg

dsc00275.jpg

2> 1TB WD Internal HDD - SOLD to TE Member
Date of Purchase:20th Jan 2010
Bought For:4558 INR
Selling here for: 2900 INR + Shipping
Warranty/Bill: Yes. Till date: 2/1/2015 (1644 days left)

dsc002xlx.jpg

3> 2x 80 GB Intel G2 SSD (Firmware Updated)
Date of Purchase: 5th June 2010 & 19th June 2010
Bought For: 12000 INR each
Selling here for: 9,750 INR each + 50% Shipping !!! (depending on Location feasability, again Mumbai buyers preferred)
Warranty/Bill:YES
SSD Model # in order as they appear:
SSD1: SSDSAMH080G201 - without the black bracket typically for desktop mounting.
SSD2: SSDSAMH080G2C1 - with the black bracket typically helps in mounting on laptop- Sold to TE member

Both the SSD's were bought from Well Known Dealer in Lamington & Carries 3 years regular warranty from Manufacturer from date of purchase, so do the maths for your info now :) you can approach the dealer too for warranty help if needed.

dsc002ede.jpg

dsc002jwj.jpg

4> SilverStone Card Reader - Sold to TE Member
Date of Purchase: 8th Apri 2010
Bought For:1500
Selling here for: 800+Shipping

dsc00289.jpg

dsc002qrq.jpg

5> Brand New Sealed Pack 2.5" 500 GB External HDD ( recently RMA'D owing to Distributor Issue for Warranty But got it changed & Now carries 3 year warranty - SOLD to TE Member

Date of Purchase:18th Nov 2009
Bought For:4675 INR
Selling here for: 3700 INR+ shipping

dsc00273.jpg

dsc00274.jpg

6> 1TB Seagate 3.5" Desktop External HDD - Sold Locally
Date of Purchase: 18th Nov 2009
Bought For:4566 INR (Todays Price at Lamington is 4200INR Hence revising the below - Local Buyers Preferred to avoid shipping)
Selling here for: 3500 INR + Shipping

dsc00279.jpg

dsc00280.jpg

7> 80 MM Xigmatek LED Case Fan - - Sold To TE Member
Date of Purchase: 18th Nov 2009
Bought For:410 INR
Selling here for: 250 INR Shipped (depending on Location feasability)

dsc00281.jpg

Please Note: Prices Mentioned are 99% Not Negotiable, for any other queries ... PM ONLY PLEASE.
Regards
Saif

where u from dude and pls mention your locate and any detail about bill and detail :)

Pls update the pics of NZXT Sentry as per the rules.

Keeping this open for now as its just 1 of the products, but do the needful as soon as possible.

Arun.P said:
where u from dude and pls mention your locate and any detail about bill and detail :)

Hi Arun, Im from Mumbai, The Bills are Proper Bills with VAT Details etc. what else you wannat know?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

m-jeri said:
Will take fan controller and one fan.. Send total price and accnt details...

ygpm M-jeri

Shripad said:
Pls update the pics of NZXT Sentry as per the rules.
Keeping this open for now as its just 1 of the products, but do the needful as soon as possible.
Thanks for that mate, Just uploaded new IC with Name

adizz said:
put me next in line for the fan controller

YGPM adizz

It could speeden up the sale if you post the complete model number of your SSD's as the Intel G2 80GBs also have several models in them

It will also help if you post which shop you purchased them from & the period of warranty available in India

HDD's also come with both 3 Years & 5 Years warranty-Check & confirm warranty of your HDD as most probably it should be 5 years which is a big plus point as it was purchased in Jan10

Please do PM me if you have any 120mm orange Xigmatek LED fans left for sale. :)

Does the WD passport have full 3 years warranty after rma still or the remainder?

Is it sealed new or used?

Will check with a friend for the same. :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Please do PM me if you have any 120mm orange Xigmatek LED fans left for sale. :)
Does the WD passport have full 3 years warranty after rma still or the remainder?
Is it sealed new or used?
Will check with a friend for the same. :)
I dont have 120 MM, its just this 80MM fan
And yes the WD passport is Under warranty after RMA, i registered it on website to confirm the warranty periiod and its showing till 7/17/2013(1080 Days left) so you can do the math buddy. Its sealed as in the pic and never used or opened.

overlord said:
interested in the fan, pm me details.

ygpm .....

dj_faithless said:
Is the fan still there??? Please let me know
Yes as of now its still there, in talks with 3 guys, first come basis...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back