FS: Software Stardock Deskscapes - Genuine Key - Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulweaver

Nice is Free
Patron
Sent to Sunil. Will lock thread after he confirms.

Hello!

I have a spare license key for Stardock Deskscapes.

You can find more product information here: http://www.stardock.com/products/deskscapes/
I do not really find the use for it. If there are any oldtime members (with enough helpful posts) that are interested, I would be happy to give the key away.

I am specifically mentioning old-time members with enough posts because I would much rather let someone who has really been helpful here have it.

I am hoping you guys understand my sentiments behind this. Please do not take any offence. It is not my intention to offer any. (When I do wish to offer any offence, I will ensure everyone understands :p)

Last edited:
From the HumbleBundle LifeHacker bundle, I guess.

To be honest, Its not just you, I doubt anybody would find use that kind of software these days. Back in the early days of Multimedia PC's, people went crazy with wall papers, screen-savers and themes. People rarely have interest in screen savers today (lost their utility long back) and while wall papers are still customized, I doubt many people would bother installing a memory resident software for that.

From the HumbleBundle LifeHacker bundle, I guess.

To be honest, Its not just you, I doubt anybody would find use that kind of software these days. Back in the early days of Multimedia PC's, people went crazy with wall papers, screen-savers and themes. People rarely have interest in screen savers today (lost their utility long back) and while wall papers are still customized, I doubt many people would bother installing a memory resident software for that.

Yep. It is from the Humble Bundle. I also have a few other codes. I have the license for the full stardock suite (some of which I find really useful).

I also have one year of cyberghost VPN and Lastpass. Both of which are useful but I am not sure if I can give it away to someone without knowing their email ID. I do not need them because I am already subscribed to other services.

So, as long as someone wants it, better put to use, right?[DOUBLEPOST=1478237429][/DOUBLEPOST]
If it is compatible with Win 10 Pro, I like to have it...
Working fine on my windows 10 pro Dual monitor set up. Will PM you the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back