Audio Starting audiophile quality headphone

santhoshr

Disciple
Help needed on audiophile quality headphones

Hi,

I realized what good headphone experience can give you, I had some good headphones like CX300 & HD 280 Pro from Sennheiser, and Klipsch S4i. Now I'm trying to up the ante looking for entry level audiophile headphones, Can you guys provide me suggestions. I have short listed short listed headphones Grado SR60i and Audio Technica M50. I have two other queries, on getting good portable headphone amp, two my S4i left side not working where can I service it in chennai or online.

Thx,
Santhosh R.

:) I realised going for a headphone tagged as 'Reference' may be too risky for me since I'm not happy with HD 280 Pro, decided never to go for something that is called Reference quality or Reference monitor, since I'm not going to 'monitor' sound :) nor I'm going to 'grade' headphones, my main purpose is going to be 'listening' only but with increased soundstage depth width have your say, I want to experience entry level audiophile headphone. Suggest even any other Hp if you feel that fits me that is full or semi circumaural.

Back