Startup- Part time opening (work from home)

Party Monger

Skilled
Working on a startup, there is a part time job opening to work from home if you have internet and a computer.

If you are -
1) Good with english. Please no roxxing language.
2) Familiar/good with facebook/twitter
3) Websites in general.
4) Can write a blog post once in a while (will give the content).
5) Bank account so I can transfer the money.

Work is around 2 hrs a day atmost. Not the most interesting work, nor significant pay, but good for a student looking for part-time easy work.

Further details will be shared on PM and set up a call following that.

Unable to send PM. So posting here

hi,
My name is Dilip. Hope you might have stumbled up on the user name " meetdilip " somewhere while browsing internet. I participate in ThinkDigit, India Broadband Forum and a few other technology forums. I used to be at Tech Forum India.com where my thread has around 2 lakh page views.

I would like to be considered for the job offer you made here :
http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/startup-part-time-opening-work-from-home.155884/
I think I am good with my writing style and English and has experience adding content on many forums. The problem is I do all this as a free contribution to the community. It will be very kind of you to help me earn through this job. I have a backup mobile internet and a laptop. That makes me available online even if there is no power or internet. I am good with Facebook, Twitter etc both as an user and publisher.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any other details. My Gmail ID is diliptmc . Hope we can make this job profitable to both parties. Awaiting a positive reply.

Thanks,
Dilip

Replied to all(hopefully, the inbox was acting up a bit). The position has been filled as of now. Will let you guys know if anything changes. Thanks a lot for the responses guys.

Back