State owned BSNL's 'competitive' broadband plans across India

I hope everyone knows by now, but if somebody has missed the update........

BSNL is not following any FUP for broadband connections this month. So users will get same original connection speed even after they cross FUP limit. I am getting 4mbps after crossing FUP for july for probably 645 rs plan.

I read somewhere that you will be charged for that. TelecomTalk thinks otherwise.

bsnl-pre-fup-download-speed.png

Source : https://telecomtalk.info/bsnl-now-o...d-even-after-crossing-the-monthly-fup/165395/

i was also shown msg saying pre fup speeds are offered for this month for free. So its not going to be paid service. Its welcome move in the right direction. It was high time anyway they come up with decent plan for broadband customers neglected till now. Even their gsm/3g plans like 333 rs, 444 rs and 666 rs offer lot more benefits than their BB plans. I was going to pull the plug on my BB connection + landline for the same reason.

They should come up with 5mbps UL without FUP for 500 rs pm and 10mbps UL without FUP for 1k pm i think now, to save their landline customer base which is shrinking rapidly.

They should come up with 5mbps UL without FUP for 500 rs pm and 10mbps UL without FUP for 1k pm i think now, to save their landline customer base which is shrinking rapidly.

Only then when Jio Fiber reached everyone's home just like as of Now Jio SIM reached everyone's pocket.

All of these plans for hyd only? Or image on top is applicable for all India?

It looks like jio broadband launch is nearby so bsnl is feeling threatened and desperate to revise plans and fup so much.

All of these plans for hyd only? Or image on top is applicable for all India?

It looks like jio broadband launch is nearby so bsnl is feeling threatened and desperate to revise plans and fup so much.

It's not just bsnl here is what Airtel offered me, Jio made them offer us this.

Airtel offered me 349 for 16mbps (this is the max they can offer me in my area) with 30gb+1000gb bonus which can be used when my monthly limit of 30gb is crossed valid for 1year + unlimited calls.

Latency is bad man. I would have opted for them long back and moreover FTTH needs minimum of 2 members from each building it seems to install a box.

I spoke with local exchange guys patiently for a VDSL connection also. they're saying, If you pay at front they'll check the feasibility and tell me. ACT is doing the work for me for now, Might opt for YOU once the feedback improves.

699 plan has more benefits than 795 plan ;):confused:. Typical BSNL. They bring new plans with more features and keep old plans twice the cost available.
They're like that only. :D

Last edited:
Back