1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
none
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
resell
Hi, have stock of $100's 50's and 20s steam gift cards

PURCHASED THE CARDS WHEN THERE IS CASHBACK SALE IN USA.

THE STEAM GIFT CARDS ARE WORLDWIDE, IT WILL BE CONVERTED TO LOCAL CURRENCY WHICH IS RUPEES. FOR EXAMPLE AS SHOWN IN THE BELOW IMAGE

price: you need to pay 80% the total amount

Attachments

• steam.jpeg
    steam.jpeg
    278.7 KB · Views: 427
  • STEAM CONVERT.png
    STEAM CONVERT.png
    140.8 KB · Views: 417
Hi. I'm Interested. Would it convert to INR right away ? In case I want to use it later so the value doesn't go down in case of forex rates changing ?

Hi. I'm Interested. Would it convert to INR right away ? In case I want to use it later so the value doesn't go down in case of forex rates changing ?
as shown in the above image, asa we add the code it will converted to inr. also pm if you have anymore questions. as i don't want to bump the thread too frequently which leads to warnings or ban:banghead:

Just a heads up for any prospective buyers! Just get proper proofs of the specific GC that you'd be acquiring. Incase these are cc'ed it can lead to a ban on your steam account, I am not saying that the OP is selling Cc'ed codes or anything. But buying codes like these is quite risky.

Just a heads up for any prospective buyers! Just get proper proofs of the specific GC that you'd be acquiring. Incase these are cc'ed it can lead to a ban on your steam account, I am not saying that the OP is selling Cc'ed codes or anything. But buying codes like these is quite risky.

as for the above guys question, if at all anyone faces any issue with my cards you can freaking report me to authorities as i got my cards in legit ways. i will share my id with you guys. so dont spam my thread

BUMP. NOW THE DOLLAR PRICE INCREASED. So $20 card in steam =1526 rupees in Indian steam

price 80% of the card value

Hi, have stock of $100's 50's and 20s steam gift cards

PURCHASED THE CARDS WHEN THERE IS CASHBACK SALE IN USA.

THE STEAM GIFT CARDS ARE WORLDWIDE, IT WILL BE CONVERTED TO LOCAL CURRENCY WHICH IS RUPEES. FOR EXAMPLE AS SHOWN IN THE BELOW IMAGE

price: you need to pay 80% the total amount
I want to buy $50 steam card. How much should I need to pay?
How much worth of Steam money will I get?
Any discount?
Post automatically merged:

Bought a $50 stem card from StingU and he redeemed it in my steam account using team viewer.
Here is the proofs that I bought and paid and StingU redeemed a steam card using team viewer.
f5dmq8c.png

yCJiu3G.png

Last edited:
I want to buy $50 steam card. How much should I need to pay?
How much worth of Steam money will I get?
Any discount?
Post automatically merged:

Bought a $50 stem card from StingU and he redeemed it in my steam account using team viewer.

yuppi :joyful: got my first sale on this forum. thank you sunil for the vouch.

currently have 50s and $100 in stock

$50 - $40/-
$100- $75/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back