Steve Jobs passes away

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ my dear friends,

i will request you that we take this debate elsewhere as this is a condolonces thread.cheers:)

^^Any problem with that?Whom do you want in the front page?SRK?Justin Timberlake...wait,Justin Bieber may be?

red dragon said:
^^Any problem with that?Whom do you want in the front page?SRK?Justin Timberlake...wait,Justin Bieber may be?

Dennis Ritchie!

And bringing Justin Bieber in every conversation is soo 2010!!(and :lame: ).

Boot_Comp said:
This nut copied Knight-Ridder's tablet design (from almost 17 years back), patented it and pushed it off as an 'original' (the iPad) and sued Samsung for allegedly stealing the design from them. :D

Tablet Newspaper (1994) - YouTube

So Good Riddance I guess.

Rectangle shaped touchscreen device is first shape anyone would think of as a tablet, its kind of its defination (i think) so i don't think we can say apple copied that tablet and its also wrong to say samsung copied apple's ipad IMO.

just my thought

They are dead. You guys need to grow up if you think this is a competition.

Dennis Ritchie is very well known and respected in his relevant field. He will surely be missed.

If tomorrow some politician or any actor dies, I'll ignore the news. I'll not try to go to his funeral and ridicule the people attending it.

Someone else's death whom almost all of you may have overlooked.

John McCarthy (computer scientist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Requesting mods to clean the thread including this post and lock it.

Yes Mods, just close this thread already!

You can start as many threads as you want to discuss whether Apple copied Knight-Ridder or the Xerox Star in the General Talk section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back