Steve Jobs passes away

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very sad indeed. I had never been a fan of Steve or Apple, but their impact on the Tech world has been undeniable. RIP Steve.

Steve Jobs.

You were the true Innovator.

You have inspired many including me.

We will lead this world to a revolution in Computing.

R.I.P

Innovator, Visionary, Fighter, Leader, Showman all in one man Steve Jobs. Though I personally not a fan of iPhone but as Bill Gates said, " the profound impact he had on world is undeniable ". He certainly made technology look beautiful. First changed the way we looked at personal computers then after 20yrs he made us again change the way we looked on cell phones. RIP Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011)

R.I.P. Steve. :(

You will be remembered for the generations to come. As a true visionary, a leader, a mentor, an innovator and a humble human being. We knew this day wasn't far when he resigned as the CEO as a result of his depreciating health. :'(

How depressing! Apple India hasn't put up his obituary on the front page. When most others have.

Just after the iPhone 4S event he has passed away :( I am kinda shocked...
Was never expecting that this would happen so early... He had cancer and he fought so well for the survival but in the end that disease has really taken away a great person from us... All you doctors out there he made your life so ****ing easy now its your turn to find a cure for this disease :mad: coz we dont want to loose gems like Steve anymore...

R.I.P Steve Jobs...

We would always miss you... :(

RIP Steve :( One of the best marketing and creative brains in the tech world. Thanks for revolutionizing the mobile world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back