Steve Jobs passes away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa. TE seems to be an iParadise :D

I never really liked Apple, or Steve for that matter, nor did anything they did 'touch' my life, but it is a loss for Apple nevertheless. They have lost a marketing whizkid and their brand identity. The Apple, folks, is now truly half bitten.

^^ if you remove your tinted glasses you will definitely admire him.

There is nothing 'paradise' about people giving condolences to a dead guy.

^ I was referring to the praises being heaped on him as the one who changed the world. I don't have any glasses at all, I just stated the facts. Do you deny he was a marketing genius? Or the fact that he was Apple's greatest brand ambassador?

agantuk said:
^ I was referring to the praises being heaped on him as the one who changed the world. I don't have any glasses at all, I just stated the facts. Do you deny he was a marketing genius? Or the fact that he was Apple's greatest brand ambassador?

Could you stop posting these on an obituary thread?

Besides, the iparadise thingy wasn't really called for.

Bad loss and all, but

Why is this in the Announcement section and not the General Talk? Was SJ affiliated to TE? :s

3 Apples changed the world- 1st seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton, 3rd was offered to the World, half bitten by a brilliant man. RiP Steve Jobs.

R.I.P Steve... You were more than an inspiration for many in the tech world.. You will be greatly missed.
F@#$ CANCER..!!

Rip Mr jobs you are the reason we have so many touch devices and new technologies ... You were the true visionary rest only followed.

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back