Steve Jobs passes away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowingly or unknowingly, you have changed the landscape and inspired every other manufacturer to go beyond what they thought was possible. Our lives would have been very different if you were not present. Pushing the boundaries of innovation was always what I expected from Apple and it always delivered. :(

RIP Steve Jobs and my condolences to his family and friends.

I dunno why am feeling this sad for a person i barely knew....but thats the truth.Really feeling hard to believe he has passed away.

If its true, RIP SJ!! :( :(

RIP Steve Jobs. RIP Apple too, if you feel you cannot continue without him.

A humorous take on the situation:

Onto other news, today America is in a state of shock. The death of Jobs maybe the end of Apple, Inc. America will today be mostly flying the flag at half mast to honor the man behind Apple.

People are crying in front of Apple store in all major cities. Also they are waiting for the iJobs app, which will show them the path, now that the visionary is no longer there. Also there are reports of the iFuneral app, which will allow them to do the loving service to the man who is no longer with them.

RIP Steve Jobs.... I am really disappointed... He was really a very great man... This day marks the beginning of the end of Apple Inc.

its a loss to technology and a big one.something which cannot be measured by sheer numbers,but in 50 years technology would have been better if steve jobs lived more.this sadly will always be the case.

the best tribute i can give is he epitomized the "think different" campaign.

"he was the crazy one,he was the genius.you guys could love him,hate him but you couldn't ignore him because he changed things.he pushed the human race forward.and when some people thought he was crazy most people saw him as a genius.

rip steve.its been a real pleasure to have studied and enjoyed your inventions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back