Streaming Music Sharing Groups on TE ?

Anymore slots???
Plz drop me a pm
Thanks
Currently No, the orignal plan subscriber bailed out so no plan now.
I am also looking for apple music subscription now if anyone could buy family plan and add 5 members We can have apple music subsciption for just 25 each.

Currently No, the orignal plan subscriber bailed out so no plan now.
I am also looking for apple music subscription now if anyone could buy family plan and add 5 members We can have apple music subsciption for just 25 each.
Let's keep searching and invite other members too..

BTW how does it work, I belive it gets tied to the main subscribers apple I'd, howthis can be shared then so that things remain safe and exclusive for all the ones sharing

Let's keep searching and invite other members too..

BTW how does it work, I belive it gets tied to the main subscribers apple I'd, howthis can be shared then so that things remain safe and exclusive for all the ones sharing
yeah lets wait for 4 more members and we can start.
It works in the way we can send invite links and add members to the family.

^^^ I like to join this Apple Music Sharing 25 INR per person/per month scheme - But I like to opt from July 2020 onwards.
My question, Do I need to create a new apple a/c or existing a/c will do ?
Please let me know......

I have only Google Pay wallet for payment.

Edit : at this point of time the trial period is for 6 month for new a/c.

Last edited:
^^^ I like to join this Apple Music Sharing 25 INR per person/per month scheme - But I like to opt from July 2020 onwards.
My question, Do I need to create a new apple a/c or existing a/c will do ?
Please let me know......

I have only Google Pay wallet for payment.

Edit : at this point of time the trial period is for 6 month for new a/c.

No existing apple id will do.The member who subscribe to the family plan will send u invite link to you and you have to click on the link and sign in to your apple id

How much for Youtube Premium / Music per month on a shared membership?

Also if anyone wants to share Apple Music A/C - Let me know, looking for 1 slot 25/- Per Month.

Going to pay via Google Pay in a monthly basis, just like paying for Netflix past 1 year with TE forum member, If you want to verify my payment consistency, On-Time payment, Sending confirmation screenshot via WhatsApp etc - I will Gladly share the details of the TE member/group who can confirm my Credibility.

Let me know anyone interested in spotify family slot

Where you able to find it?
Hey! Thank you for tagging me. I am not looking for it anymore. It isn't because I've found someone else but I just don't require it right now.
If the need arises in the future, I'll make sure to bother you. Cheers!

Back