Streets of Mumbai !

elendil

Disciple
Just read this article.. Zip across a virtual Mumbai- Hindustan Times .. Some crazy shite.. hahaha.. Now we might actually have a setting to take traffic off the roads of Mumbai
You are standing at a traffic signal, waiting for the lights to change, as a local train pulls past Charni Road station. Just as the light turns green and you step on the gas, a beggar runs across the road. You hit him. Apart from going to jail, you lose 100 points.

Welcome to the racing tracks of Streets of Mumbai, the first online game to be set on the city’s roads, geared for a worldwide release in March.
The game will be quintessentially Mumbai with beggars, stray dogs, dug up roads and the civic body’s ‘Sorry for the Inconvenience’ signs. The final local touch comes with Baba Sehgal and Sharon Prabhakar hip-hopping in the background.

err i dont think we should expect somethin really good..if its been devlope in india ..maybe something different ..will do da trick...lets see.

if they can make something like GTA ..with similar graphics then nothing like it.

but that looks like a dream..lol..

hmm.....i think there was a discussion thread here on TE a month back that sum1 shud releae a game like this , luks like they saw it :bleh:

^^^^Very Funny !!!

Anyways.one good thing....We wont need a GPS....also it would be fun crashin on those Red Monsters called BEST !!!

rushabht said:
It should be named Need For Speed : Pothole Edition!

Coz the roads in bombay right now have more potholes than you can imagine!

Lets just consider the highways to be the ideal conditions for offroad racing :bleh:

In anycase, I bet the game contains only what the roads would be like for the first few initial months on the Bandra Worli Sea link :bleh:

Anyway, nice to know such a thing is coming up :D

Thats true...a game similar to NFS is hitting the town with our own city featured virtually in the game...:)
Game titled 'Streets of Mumbai -SOM-
more info:
Tech2.com India > Streets of Mumbai Interview > Features > Gaming > Games
we r not expecting too much graphic intensive stuff in the game coz its made in India completely..thought the specs look high--:cool2:
P4 2.4 GHZ
512 MB Ram
256MB Graphic Card
DirectX supported sound card
1.5 GB free Hard-Disk Space
...bt lets hope for the best:hap2:
..for some its a dream come true..racing our fav cars in our own city..challenge, race or free run..its all gonna b there..:clap:

lets cheer for our INDIA.:hap2: :clap: ..lets see whether EA has to say on this effort..;) .something which no other country or city might had tried.

m excited to play it
no matter what the graphics, those people atlist wont disappoint us.

m gonna play it the way it is developed
cant wait too long
i always imagined racing on our city streets n its here

Back