Less than 10K Sub 10-k Camera phone

AMG

Skilled
So I lost my phone, and being the careless idiot that I am, I thought I'll get mom a new phone and take her old Samsung J7.

1. Budget?

A: INR 9,999

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A:

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: 4G

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: ANYTHING EXCEPT XIAOMI. I'd rather live with inferior hardware instead of ads.

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Camera(and by camera, I mean rear camera, dont care about selfie cam), and calls.

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: No preference

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New. Don’t mind buying online

9. Any other requirements?
A: Nep

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: Honor 9N,

Priorities
1: Rear Camera
2: Rear Camera
3: Rear Camera
4: Rear Camera
5: Rear Camera
6: Rear Camera
7: Rear Camera
8: Rear Camera
9: Rear Camera
10: Rear Camera

Last edited:
Realme U1
seems like its made by oppo. so no updates.

I mean all the hype about the U1 is about that fantastic 25 MP selfie cam.
The rear cameras are pretty disappointing.

Wha a pity that Mi started pushing ads even in the A2 android one, else that would have been perfect.[DOUBLEPOST=1551972069][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have a look at the nokia 5.1 series

I will.
So now its between the 5.1 and the 9N

Last edited:
I am in the same boat. Budget 10K max. Don't want to spend more than that. Honor 9N and Asus M1 Pro are the only 4/64 combos available under 10K but these seems like ancient now ! What I want is good front and rear cam, 4/64, Good display, Good Battery and terardrop notch. The only mobile fits all these is Realme 2 Pro but they are not reducing the price. LOL

I am in the same boat. Budget 10K max. Don't want to spend more than that. Honor 9N and Asus M1 Pro are the only 4/64 combos available under 10K but these seems like ancient now ! What I want is good front and rear cam, 4/64, Good display, Good Battery and terardrop notch. The only mobile fits all these is Realme 2 Pro but they are not reducing the price. LOL
Same here in a row....
Any quick advice on and above Nokia 3.2, realme Nazar, c3.. today going to buy ..

Back