Subscribe to my reddit sub and post fun things

6pack

ex-Mod
[Don't know if this is appropriate to be posted here, please delete if its against TE rules]

I'm modding a sub on reddit - /r/IndiaMain

I got tired of /r/india drama and all political drama there and i made a new sub with another redditor.
Sub was made with the intention of posting uplifting news & fun or silly things related to India like memes, jokes, funny billboards, discussion on movies, books, music, etc.

Due to lack of content and submitters there is just a mix of all type of news there now and just images of places of india.
Sub is so dead that people don't even discuss anything there. BeingSmart and Rakakakaka would be welcome to post there.

I remembered how much fun topics used to be posted on funenclave few years back. Can you guys who are on reddit or not on reddit join and subscribe to my sub and start posting things like we posted on funenclave? Minimal moderation guaranteed. I only delete spam stuff like youtube spam.

Btw, nsfw is permitted there with appropriate tags. Just no gore, etc stuff that will permanently damage minds of people.

Also looking for new mods with atleast 2+ years on reddit.

All the TE mods if you are on reddit and wish to mod, please let me know so I can invite you to mod team after I ask other mods there.

Thanks to all who subscribe. :)

make me a mod plzz ( i have 5 year internet forum experience) . A few hater mods here regularly delete my threads :(((( But i dont post jokes or memes, i would post my interesting life experiences and views which can be different to many (some would be nsfw too as i dont shy away from talking about anything).

Wo. It is a dead sub.
not dead. subscribers are increasing but no one is talking or discussing anything there. its really weird.
what i've seen is if i post tech or science related stuff, they downvote me to zero. if i post funny stuff i got from whatsapp etc, i get upvoted like anything.
news is hit and miss there. good news gets upvoted. bad or depressing news about india gets upvoted. i dont like bad news cause thats not what the sub was meant for.

make me a mod plzz ( i have 5 year internet forum experience) . A few hater mods here regularly delete my threads :(((( But i dont post jokes or memes, i would post my interesting life experiences and views which can be different to many (some would be nsfw too as i dont shy away from talking about anything).

Start posting first. I can't make anyone mod without seeing their reddit history since other mods in my sub will ask me questions why i made a new person mod directly. Also like i said, we don't delete posts. so you can post memes, jokes, etc to your heart's content and it wont be deleted.

I got tired of /r/india drama and all political drama there and i made a new sub with another redditor.
You came to the wrong place, this site has same cancer if you visit certain topics.
Im almost certain many of those frustrated losers are active on this site.

oh cool, I am on reddit with 1100 post karma. let me know if you are looking for a mod.
will share stuff there

ok but i dont have a reddit account :(
lol. then make a reddit account and start posting?

oh cool, I am on reddit with 1100 post karma. let me know if you are looking for a mod.
will share stuff there
great. please pm me your reddit username.

You came to the wrong place, this site has same cancer if you visit certain topics.
Im almost certain many of those frustrated losers are active on this site.
I've been on those topics, and the discussion here is much better than randia. I'm sure there are active subscribers of that sub here.

Back